Magic June 11-18, 2017 Northern European (Baltic) from Copenhagen

My husband and I are on this cruise with our six year old daughter and another family. This is our first cruise overseas! This is also our first Disney Cruise and I'm interested in participating in a fish extender exchange. Does anyone know if there's one being planned for this cruise? That's!

Hello fellow Northern European cruisers! I suppose anyone still here now is pretty serious about this cruise since we are past the PIF date! So as planning gets more real and detailed - curious to know if anyone has booked non-DCL ground or limo service they feel good about? With our family of five I always found it more cost effective - and more convenient - to book a non-DCL option. A thread in the main forum recommend Suntransfers - but that is the only company name I have come across so far for Copenhagen. I know if we had less luggage the train option is highly recommended for both cost and convenience - but I don't think it will work with the size and amount of luggage we will have. Any ideas?

I know some folks are posting about Fish Extender - we did it once and I would recommend it to anyone who has not done it - especially if you have little kids. My kids loved going door to door to deliver their gifts and they were quite excited every time something new was delivered! But I am reminded about one watch-out as we plan to be very light packers this trip - shooting for 1 medium size check-in and 1 carry-on per person for two weeks! I recall we had a vey big group and even though we only had a few items to deliver per cabin - by the time we collected it all together it did take up some luggage space - as well as all the great treasure we got from our shipmates for the return. So plan for the space or if the group gets big - definitely split it up! Have fun to all who do it!

My husband and I are on this cruise with our six year old daughter and another family. This is our first cruise overseas! This is also our first Disney Cruise and I'm interested in participating in a fish extender exchange. Does anyone know if there's one being planned for this cruise? That's!
On Facebook there is a group "disney Magic June 11, 2017 northern european cruise" There is a spread sheet for fish extenders there :)

Hi Everyone! We just booked this cruise. It will be my husband, and 2DDs age 10 and 9. We are experienced DCL alum, but have never been to Northern Europe. We can't wait! Is anyone here interested in sharing a private van in St. Petersburg? The sedan only fits 3 people, and the van 9. Such a large jump. We would love to share with 5 more people if possible. Or if anyone is booking something similar outside the shore excursions and needs 4 more passengers, let me know!! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Melissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter