Magic Christmas Cruise 2010 (Dec 18th - 29th) - PART II

Going to do some shopping today, mostly groceries at the commissary for Thursday, but guess what? I won't be cooking for Christmas! Also hoping to catch up with Leilani when they pass through Montgomery so we can meet her and her family. Now, if I could only figure out what to get my DS-14yo who has everything.

Hi Three at Sea! Do you remember which italian tux it was? Today they have many on clearance so I figured I'd take your lead and jump in. :banana:
If anyone else orders, make sure you use one of the rebate sites to get an even better price. :rolleyes1

The tux is a giorgio fiorelli and the suit is a caravelli.....really nice! Good luck...

DVC4US.....did you get my PM re: info for the wine tasting? Just want to make sure we're in? Thanks! Three at Sea

Ok three at sea- It took me a while to figure out how to post pics...here it is.

Go to photobucket which is a separate website. Upload the pics that you want. Open a second window for disboards. Go to photobucket and double click on the picture that you want to upload. It will give you numerous options of how it is configured. I double clicked on "IMG" which "saved" it and then "pasted" to my post on disboards. Then repeated for second picture. Hope that helps.

Thank you!!!!

We live in Iowa so we are driving from there(I haved lived in CA before). It's about a 17 hour drive so I usually split it into 2 days since I'm the only driver. I would definitely have to fly if I lived in CA - I've done that drive before too!

OH! For some reason I thought you lived in CA. Have a safe trip for the rest of your adventure to the Mouse!!

Lastly, to the people surprising yr kids. I know this won't happen to you, bcs you are raising proper, well brought up DISers. There are all these clips on the internet with people surprising their kids with a Disney trip. It always makes me tear up. There is now the funniest one that has gone viral. The Mom and maybe Aunt/GM tell 3 cute kids at the airport I think - We are going to Disney Baby! The kid in the middle - about 8 - starts crying really bad..."DisneyWorld - we wanted to go to Dick's house." The teen in the hoodie just looks sullen and mad and says "I wanted to go to Dicks house." The the cutest 4 yr old girl starts bawling - I wanted to go to Dick's house.

So as Jay Leno or someone said - WOW - what do they have at Dicks house? Its easy to find if you google - very funny.

Do you now where the video is? I would love to see it. I glanced at you tube but I didn't see it.

The names have now been sent via PM to everyone who has signed up. Have fun shopping and bringing magic to your Secret Mickey.

Thank you so much for the info! I would love a set of directions. While I own my own bakery and can decorate a 6 tiered wedding cake when it comes to crafty stuff I am a dud. lol

I have a whole set of magnets already made and will probably make more before we take off. When I saw the stateroom ears I just knew I had to have some.

do you sew?

if \you do, I can send you instructions. Also, you can go to one of the FE threads on the main DCL page on the Disboards, and there are some examples of no -sew ones. Connie

For those of you who know the Orlando December weather: we are going to Magic Kingdom on the 17'th during the day. Would you wear long or short sleeves? I'm having shirts made soon. Thank you!

Hi, we live just 45 minutes east from Orlando (only minutes from the port) and weather is somewhat unpredictable... You could be quite comfortable wearing shorts, or we could have a cold front come through and you'd need jeans and a long sleeve.... sorry this isn't much help - but I would prepare for either.

Hi, we live just 45 minutes east from Orlando (only minutes from the port) and weather is somewhat unpredictable... You could be quite comfortable wearing shorts, or we could have a cold front come through and you'd need jeans and a long sleeve.... sorry this isn't much help - but I would prepare for either.

Hi ISCHARCM - we have started a part III to the thread(getting close to the 250 page max) so you might want to repost this on the new thread. Here's a link for it:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2600594

Sounds just like Texas, heater was on Monday, last night I needed the AC!
Thank you, Jill

Yup, I agree! Today we went to Epcot, I actually wore jeans and a long sleeved shirt, and sneakers! Added a fleece jacket later in the evening, too.

My cousin from Illinois wore capris and flip flops, she was fine, Her hubbie didn't even put on a wind breaker! Just goes to show.....anything goes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter