Magic Bullet!

Ember

<font color=blue>I've also crazy glued myself to m
I got a Magic Bullet about a week ago. I must say, I have used this little baby for everything! I'm a sucker for "as seen on tv" type things to I tend to think long and hard before buying something. But I'm really glad I gave in and bought this! It's a great little machine and I'm using it for all kinds of things from drinks, to whipping cream for desserts, to making scrambled eggs for a fast breakfast. I love it when things turn out to be as great at they are on television! :goodvibes

have you only been using it on liquidy foods? I read you really have to be careful not to press too many times with solids as it can turn something to mulch really quickly. :eek:

have you only been using it on liquidy foods? I read you really have to be careful not to press too many times with solids as it can turn something to mulch really quickly. :eek:

Yeah, I've learned that! It's a powerful little thing! Most things will chop in less then 5 seconds. You "tap" the cup and don't actually blend. I've used it to chop up carrots and things for salads.

Ah! I want one of these things but I doubt I'd use it very often. This thread makes me want to buy one though :/

Whe i got mine it was two for one. So I gave the second one to my daughter . She uses hers all the time with the kids. Mine is in the closet. I used it twice.

I use my bullet all the time to make fruit smoothies. We just get a bunch of frozen fruit from Costco and add it to the cup with some milk and it is great!

I use mine to make smoothies almost daily - Mine is so used I think I need a new set, lol.

I think that those of us who thought this thread was about something else, know a bit too much about the "other" magic bullet.....:rolleyes1
:rotfl:

A coworker one time announced at lunch that she and her boyfriend love the magic bullet they bought. We all kind of looked at each other. Then she said she got it from QVC. Finally someone blurted out "I didn't know QVC sold those kinds of things". :rotfl2:

We use ours often for smoothies and milkshakes, but I don't think it's very good at chopping ice, or anything that doesn't have liquid in it. It claims to grind coffee beans, too.

How on earth can you scramble eggs in it? :confused3

just wanted to mention - our kohl's ad has magic bullet on sale for $38.99 - Wed April 22-27th (I know that is more budget board related) but in case anyone is compelled to buy one after reading this thread....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter