Magic Bands??

JediMomma89

Earning My Ears
Should I purchase my family's Magic Bands ahead of our trio in August or can I purchase them on Disney campus? I'm not a fan of the designs available currently but I don't want to risk not being able to get them once we are there. Magic Bands weren't a thing a decade ago when I was last at the parks.

Just keep checking them on the site. They change the selection every few weeks. Make sure to order your entire party's band at once since you can't order more than once and get the discount.

There are also plenty of places to find MB+ on property. The Pin Store in Disney Springs had one of the best selections I saw last week.

MB's are EVERYWHERE .
100's of styles. Just wait since you don't need them till you get here.
You will need to have some portal phone chargers to keep everything charged through out the day.

Just keep checking them on the site. They change the selection every few weeks. Make sure to order your entire party's band at once since you can't order more than once and get the discount.

There are also plenty of places to find MB+ on property. The Pin Store in Disney Springs had one of the best selections I

Are you staying at a Disney resort?
Shades of Green

Since you are staying at Shades of Green, you cannot pre-order them in advance through My Disney Experience. That is only available to guests at Disney resorts.

I would wait until you arrive. Ordering them in advance through ShopDisney or another site adds shipping cost, and the selection is very inconsistent. The best selection will be at gift shops after you arrive, and it only takes a minute to link them after purchase. Another benefit is that you can wait to see if you actually want to spend the money on them. You might be fine with using ticket cards or MagicMobile, which are free.

That's what I was thinking. My kiddos are young, they will most likely want them. It's their first trip, so I'd like to let them pick their own design if possible. My S.O. is jazzed for one so we'll be spending the money no matter what haha. THANK YOU!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter