Magic Bands with Split Stay

salemk

Mouseketeer
Currently waitlisted for VGF 1 bdrm lake view for 10/7/17. My current split stay is 10/7 SSR then 10/8 - 10/14 VGF. Worst case scenario my waitlist doesn't come through. How do magic bands work with a split stay. Do they still send you 2 sets of magic bands? Does it matter which magic bands I use for my stay? I would just like to use one set of magic bands for my entire stay. Assuming as long as I link both reservations to MDE that I shouldn't have an issue with making dining reservations, FP reservations, getting into room, charging stuff, etc...

You can use any MB listed in your MDE account for room access. If you don't want extra bands, you can decline them.

:earsboy: Bill

You can use any MB listed in your MDE account for room access. If you don't want extra bands, you can decline them.

All this. And I've found that actually going to the desk and checking out of the first resort helps things go smoothly at the second. Enjoy! Split stays are my favorite!

I have a split stay coming up in August on rented points that have three different reservation numbers.
8/14 BLT
8/15-20 BLT
8/21-24 AKL

We added the 14th after the original booking. Is Disney going to send me three sets of MB's?
Should I just decline 2 sets? Will all the bands work? Or should I order a bunch if different colors for my kids to pick from?

Is Disney going to send me three sets of MB's?
Should I just decline 2 sets? Will all the bands work? Or should I order a bunch if different colors for my kids to pick from?

They will if you customize all of them.

You certainly can decline 1 or 2 of them (or all if you have MBs from the last year or so).

You can certainly order each of you MBs in 3 different colors each.

I have a split stay coming up in August on rented points that have three different reservation numbers.
8/14 BLT
8/15-20 BLT
8/21-24 AKL

We added the 14th after the original booking. Is Disney going to send me three sets of MB's?

If the 14th is the same room category, you can have MS modify BLT into 1 reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter