Magic Bands Upgrade

On the magic band page under MDE, I see the message that I can now choose premium magic bands. However, when I select "choose my magic band", I continue to see this error message.
Screenshot_20190520-063212_Chrome.jpg

Well, now I can get one step further, but now receive the following message without the ability to see any bands.
Screenshot_20190520-063723_Chrome.jpg

Boooo - it’s not working for me! Pulls up ‘no results’ - showing no options (not even solids). I’ll try again later

I will say I was expecting the entire range to be available including the new solid colors and the limited edition bands so this is somewhat of a disappointment. Luckily the one I want is 30% off at ShopDisney.com and I have an additional code for 30% off so it's only $15 (which is the price it would have been through the upgrade process), but I'll have to pay shipping/handling/tax and I won't get it customized.

Well this is extremely glitchy. Twice I just get an error, once I got further and it told me there were no options available. :confused3

systemErrorDefaults.429.errorTitle
systemErrorDefaults.429.errorHeading

systemErrorDefaults.429.errorMessage

I got the new bands selected and at checkout I finally got the 429 error. I don't know if I should still keep clicking try again or start all over?

I'm stuck on the payment screen. WHY WON'T YOU TAKE MY MONEY WDW??? lol
I didn't even get that far!! Still trying. I wanted the Toy Story Land one but I can't get over how good the Pirates one looks!!

Finally got in and thanks to TheMaxRebo for the preview. Underwhelming to say the least. I'll be declining and just sticking with what I already have. :-(

Spoke to a CM and they said to use Incognito mode if you are using chrome, I've gotten farther then I did using IE or regular chrome but still nothing..... I get to select my band but nothing past that. Keeps saying error try again or dismiss. What a tease

I thought they probably wouldn't include the other solid colors, but I was still really hoping they would. As much as I like this new option, I'm just not a big fan of the current MB selection (I frequent look at ShopDisney to see what's out).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter