Magic bands question

Momma2PrinceNPrinces

DIS Veteran
sorry if this has been asked! I tried To search the forum but nothing came up. We are not staying onsite but want to get magic bands for the convenience. Is the Disney store online the only place we can get them? Or are they sold in stores in Disney springs or elsewhere? There aren’t a lot of options on the site so wanted to see what else we can find

Thanks in advance!

sorry if this has been asked! I tried To search the forum but nothing came up. We are not staying onsite but want to get magic bands for the convenience. Is the Disney store online the only place we can get them? Or are they sold in stores in Disney springs or elsewhere? There aren’t a lot of options on the site so wanted to see what else we can find

Thanks in advance!

They can be found dozens of places at WDW.
Nearly all major shops in all the parks (inside and outside the gates,)
at Disney Springs, and at all of the resorts' gift shops.
They can be bought at the MCO airport Disney Store.

I strongly suggest official Disney outlets for this. And NEVER buy second hand. If they are still active on someone's account you will not be able to use them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter