Magic Bands at Hilton Head?

ngl

DIS Veteran
Searched through the posts and while this question has been asked, most are over 4 years old so hoping to get updated information. We were happy to see during our Vero trip over the 4th of July they are now using magic bands as room keys. Wondered if HHI is doing the same? Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately they are not. I linked my recent reservation to my MDE account and it worked for the door access to the beach house and also the gate (which was nice) but it would not work for the room. Mine was the only one that would work even though I had the rest of my family's setup in MDE. I asked at the front desk and they said it's hit or miss. I say try it! You never know!

Reactions: ngl
Any word on when Magic bands may be coming to Hilton Head? They work at Vero Beach.

I've heard that if you have MBs, bring them and they'll work for getting into your room and entrance to the resort gate. I've never tried it myself-can anyone confirm or deny from personal experience?

I asked at desk last time we were at HHI which was end of Aug 20.. they said no to MBs.. Wish that you could use them at HHI. You can use the at Vero😊

The one place DH would like them for is the entrance gate. Has anyone recently gotten them to work at the gate?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter