magic band 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know when they will sell the accessories? I would love not to wear this puppy on my wrist next week

Well I got my magicband 2.0 the ones I order and seeing them in person they are a lot smaller then I though they would be they also seem a litter more stiffer then the old bands but that might be to the fact they been sitting outside for a few hours in a snow storm we will see ounce they warm up but over all I like them

immediately is incorrect but they did say sometime in december. 12/14 is when customized AP bands started to ship with 2.0s. 12/20 is when resort guests started to ship with 2.0s.

i have one more day for my resort customize mine last day is the 23rd now with Christmas and it being Sunday plus prob no shipping on the 26th because thats the day governments officials are observing the holiday and usps is the same i wonder when mine will actually ship but i am after the 12/20 date

Yesterday disney reported everyone gets new bands now on twitter.

That should be interesting. I just got an email notice that my bands for my January trip shipped yesterday. So I don't know which one of them I will get (not that I really have a preference).

Mine should be interesting too. I got an email yesterday that bands shipped but tracking says they shipped on 19th. I really wonder what I'll get.

I receive my purple 2.0 AP band today. Mine shipped on December 15th. Single box, with the orange AP slider in the side of the box:)

Not an AP holder and our MagicBands for our January stay shipped on the 20th. Will post here if I get 2.0. USPS does not provide as detailed tracking as UPS or FedEx so not sure when they'll arrive, but I'm hoping Saturday.

Coming from Canada, so my Magic Bands don't have passports. Pick them up at Resort. My check in is January 14th. Website still shows "Your MagicBands are shipping soon to your Walt Disney World Resort hotel. Indicate the color and name for each MagicBand at least 10 days prior to your arrival date.*"

Still lets me customize them. Would be nice to get MB2.0

I've been holding out on ordering my magicbands. My vacation still doesn't start for a few more weeks so I'm crossing my fingers that some people start reporting that they've received the newer versions. Although I feel that Disney will want to empty their warehouses of the old ones first before sending out V 2.0

Not that I've found anywhere in the parks yet. Only band I've successfully found is the Rogue One one (which I didn't want) so I'll keep looking!

The store at the TTC is where everyone has been posting they've found the new bands but it's been trickling into the parks and resorts.

Also get the shop disney parks app, I've seen the new 2.0 bands pop up in there and it'll help you find what store still has the one you want.

Everything on sale right now is very limited and in these crowds, they are probably going fast.

Potentially silly question...... Assuming the batteries still work, will we still be able to use our old bands from previous visits?

went on my account and its says last chance to customize will be shipping soon i hope i get the 2.0 one

We were in Epcot today (12/23) and I checked Mouse Gear for the new MB's and accessories. They had a (very) few special MB's in the new style. No accessories at all.

I got my magic band 2.0 for my AP yesterday.

1. Do we know yet when accessories will be available? It's really big on my wrist and I would prefer not to wear it.

2. Was it suppose to come with something to take the puck out?? Or are we responsible for buying tiny mini screwdrivers??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter