Made Dining ressies ON LINE!

Poohbear123

<font color=CCCC00>Will travel without lipstick<br
:thumbsup2 Seeing the Food and Wine and free dining is going on in Oct, I made some ressies for the time we will be there. VERY Simple and Easy and I think this is a great feature to the Disney site!;) If you haven't tried it, DO IT!

Made all my ressies on line except one couldn't get us all in at the same time. e-mailed my dream agent and she got the ressie. :)

I've done it this way last year and for this trip. I think it is great!

I've done it this way last year and for this trip. I think it is great!

Me 2, no on the phone waiting which I had DW do, but I make the on line ADR's. Copy and past all the ADR confirmations form your e-mail confirmations onto a micro soft word doc to take with on your trip.

Me 2, no on the phone waiting which I had DW do, but I make the on line ADR's.

Me too...I used to always have my Disney TA make my dining ressies for me. When I did last year's, I was able to get an 8:05 at CP five weeks before our trip and LeCellier at 1:45 for lunch a month before our trip. :)

Me too...I used to always have my Disney TA make my dining ressies for me. When I did last year's, I was able to get an 8:05 at CP five weeks before our trip and LeCellier at 1:45 for lunch a month before our trip. :)

And if you can't get Le Cellier keep trying, we have already just checked every day and eventually got it then easilly canceled the other ADR we had for that day.

I agree! The new online reservations system is so much easier than calling in. Plus, you have a paper confirmation of your reservation, so if you would need to show that you do have a confirmed reservation, you have have documentation to show the reservation host.

I did, too. It was easy.

Is it also easy to cancel? I made a few extra reservations.

I have used the online system for 3 trips now (I even made 90% of my ressies for my club level trip online even though I know I could have IPO do it) I have always had some kind of glitch happen (I always seem to need to book ressies on system upgrade days, oh well) but even then I find it very easy, Love the system

I could not get Le Cellier for dinner..*No surprise there*... so I got it for lunch!:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter