• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Macy's 4th of July Firework Viewing Tips for this tourist

DenMig

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone,

I'll be in Manhattan over the 4th of July. I see Macy's is shooting their fireworks off barges between Broad Street and the Brooklyn Bridge this year. I'll be with my wife and 16 year old daughter. Short of going on a yacht, any tips for finding a decent spot to enjoy the show ? I have gone to the Macy's webpage, just wondering if any natives have good tips.

Go to Long Island City , Gantry State Park, https://parks.ny.gov/parks/149/details.aspx

I do not know why they are moving it further down the East River, You should be able to take a water ferry there, same price as the subway. My son lives right next to he Pepsi Sign.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter