Lunch at Morimoto

WildernessMickey

Mouseketeer
I had lunch with two others at Morimoto Asia in Disney Springs on Friday, Sept 9th. We did not have a reservation, but after looking at the menu we decided to eat there. The restaurant was busy but not full, so we were seated right away at a table in the center. The decor is modern but well done. I loved the music but it was a bit loud.

I ordered the lunch special, with Orange Chicken, brown rice sushi rolls, two dumplings (one chicken, one veggie), pickled fresh cucumbers, egg roll, miso soup, and salad. I couldn't eat it all but it was delicious. This was the best egg roll I've ever had, chock full of fresh vegetables. I also gobbled up the Orange Chicken. Rice is ordered separately and none of us ordered any. I had a thai iced tea and it was great.

My companions had ramen with pork (excellent) and sushi rolls (average).

We really enjoyed this meal and the atmosphere. The price was reasonable for the quality and amount of food we received. The drinks were a bit expensive - $5 for green tea, and $6 for thai iced tea, but they were both tasty and the green iced tea was refillable.

We would all recommend it for lunch. I would definitely try it for a nice dinner. Disney Springs is just beautiful too!

It is on my must try list. The pictures of the interior look very Vegas like and modern.

On my list for next trip! Bringing my two year old so he can have his steamed rice! Thank you for the review!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter