• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Luminous Missing Fireworks

Camshell

Mouseketeer
I was watching a live stream of Luminous tonight. The section that has the “so close” montage was missing all the high fireworks when the song crescendos. All they had was water fountains and lights. Was this an error? It looked really boring. I compared the video with one from when it premiered a month ago and the fireworks were definitely missing. If they removed them purposely it sure makes this part of the show pretty boring. Anyone know what happened. I’m coming to see in a week and I’m hoping tonight was just an error.

The wind was pretty strong tonight. The clouds were racing across the sky, and the wind pushed a lot of the smoke right over the crowd where I was standing (by the shops near the walkway to future world). I got ash in my eye twice, and my hair and my husband's were covered in ash (not terribly, but a noticeable amount). We also got wet from the fountains because the wind was blowing so strongly in our direction. I can see why they cut some fireworks given the smoke and ash hitting the crowd in our area.

Fwiw, as someone who's never seen the show before, I thought it was great and not boring at all. Very moving. I would never have known there were missing fireworks if I didn't see this post.

Can anyone who has been recently confirm that the fireworks were back? THANKS!

Can anyone who has been recently confirm that the fireworks were back? THANKS!
I was at WDW from 1/12-1-20 and saw luminous 7 time, only the 12th had fireworks adjustments (no perimeter lagoon shots and possibly a few other high fireworks) as it was super windy that night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter