Lululemon outlet store in Orlando

So peer pressure is getting to my DD now too... The closest store to us is an hr drive, and all her friends have these "LLL hairbands" and i am not driving that far for a hairband :scared1: Has anyone found discount on line deals anywhere beside the store itself ?

So peer pressure is getting to my DD now too... The closest store to us is an hr drive, and all her friends have these "LLL hairbands" and i am not driving that far for a hairband :scared1: Has anyone found discount on line deals anywhere beside the store itself ?

Lululemon online has free shipping no matter how much money you spend. You could order through the Canadian store and have it shipped directly to your house, saving time and gas. As for discounts, I have no idea. On their website, check out the "We made too much" section - that is where they have sale items.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter