Lululemon outlet store in Orlando

Jo-Anne

DIS Veteran
Has anyone visited the Lululemon outlet store in the Premium Outlet Mall in Orlando? My daughter loves LLL clothes and when I'm in Orlando in June on business, was going to stop by to see if any bargains? Anyone been - how are the prices? Thanks

I made a special point of getting to the Lulu outlet during my trip last month. I have to say I was a little disappointed as I thought there would be better deals. Any of the hoodies or groove pants were regular price. They had some ok deals on tank tops (I got one for $20) but the selection was pretty limited in my size.

I still think it's worth checking out - the rest of the outlet mall was pretty good too!

Tracy

I made a special point of getting to the Lulu outlet during my trip last month. I have to say I was a little disappointed as I thought there would be better deals. Any of the hoodies or groove pants were regular price. They had some ok deals on tank tops (I got one for $20) but the selection was pretty limited in my size.

I still think it's worth checking out - the rest of the outlet mall was pretty good too!

Tracy

Couldn't agree more. A water bottle that was available at every other store for $9.00 was $25.00 there and as you say, most of the merchandise was regular price. BTW, my wife dragged me in to look for clothing for our neice. I'm sure the staff heard me mumbling under my breath about the prices.

David

Really? I love Premium Outlets, and never realized there was a LLL outlet there! I went to what was supposed to be a LLL outlet in Seattle, and was dissapointed in prices too. No great deals.

Just fyi. You can order from their Canadian website with free shipping. Check the "loot" section for deals...lululemon deals!:rotfl:

I was also very disappointed in the LLL outlet. The store seems very small and even making several visits during the month of March this year, with our visitors, there were no real bargains. DGF bought a pair of Yoga pants and figured she saved a couple bucks. Very disappointing as they advertise on their website as one of the few outlet stores in the US!:sad2:

Thought I'd report back on what I found last week! If you are looking for size 10 or 12, there were tons of things for you! I was looking for size 4 for my DD and there was not a lot to offer her. When I went on Friday night, they were having a sale that everything in the store was $29 or less (except the groove pants and the hoodies!). So I got a nice tank and shorts for DD and a sweatshirt for hubby (was originally $90) - so I did luck out with a few good purchases.

I visited the store in May and most of the yoga pants were about $59. I lucked out and found a pair in my size for $19 but they were the only ones there at that price. Love lulu!!

When I was there last aug, they had Men's zip hoodies in bright colours- good for women (hot pink, turquois, orange, lime green) They were $45.

They had athletic bras for $9 however they were really small, my 11 year old couldn't find one big enough :confused3

There were zip up jackets with a sheer type partial back for $20

All the deals were at the back of the store

We went in May, they had no tanks/tees for women at all, only bras and bottoms, and very limited for men. One thing to remember though, is if you do want a pair of their standard pants that don't normally go on sale, you are still saving a bit with the difference in the dollar and the taxes.

We spoke to the sales lady about the limited selection, and they said they get orders almost every day, but they might get 20 tanks, and they usually sell out within an hour or 2 so you just have to be lucky. I'd recommend going later in the day, not first thing in the am, as they would not have received their shipment for that day yet. Good Luck!

Really? I love Premium Outlets, and never realized there was a LLL outlet there! I went to what was supposed to be a LLL outlet in Seattle, and was dissapointed in prices too. No great deals.

I think we went to this one also.....I think it is in Burlington Washington? An outlet in name only!

I went to the outlet this past October. I was disappointed that the hoodies were still close to regular price (I think they were $10 off regular store price or something).

I did luck out with pants though. 3 pairs for $50! They are not the yoga pants but more like track pants (and one pair are actually jogging material type pants). The 2 track pants were $19 each and the jogging pants were $12. My sister bought a bra and a tshirt as well for a lot less than retail.

Sounds like we got lucky then if other have had such bad luck. Since the lululemon by me rarely has things on sale, even $20 off a pair of pants is a better deal than retail!

It really is hit or miss with the Lululemon outlets. We've had great luck in Orlando, but that was last year. Was just at the one north of Seattle (not at the big outlet mall in Marysville....a small group of outlets north of Marysville), and picked up some good buys. My daughter had been there at Easter and didn't buy anything....she was surprised to find stuff this time.

When I was there last aug, they had Men's zip hoodies in bright colours- good for women (hot pink, turquois, orange, lime green) They were $45.

They had athletic bras for $9 however they were really small, my 11 year old couldn't find one big enough :confused3

There were zip up jackets with a sheer type partial back for $20

All the deals were at the back of the store

We were there at the same time and got one of those teeny tiny bras for $9 for my 12 yr old niece. Mind you, she is only 80 lbs. It said it was a size 2 but there is no way a regular size 2 could even fit into it.

Has anyone visited the Lululemon outlet store in the Premium Outlet Mall in Orlando? My daughter loves LLL clothes and when I'm in Orlando in June on business, was going to stop by to see if any bargains? Anyone been - how are the prices? Thanks

My biggest coups over a few visits were jog bras & tank tops & a pair of workout shorts that I wear daily. Sorry idk exact prices but paid around $19 each IIRC

Honestly the best Lululemon deals you will ever see are at the warehouse sale in Hamilton every year, go on a Sunday and it's pretty much half off the reduced price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter