• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Luggage Tags

planningcrazymom

Mouseketeer
:mickeyjum Got my Disney tags today. I am soooo excited to be going to the happiest place on earth. Arrive 11/12, All Star Movies.:jumping1:

Me too. 11/12, already got my Mickey mail. Why is everyone arriving in the middle of the week? Trying to avoid the weekend/holiday crowds? I personally try to miss the crowds but got a heck of a Southwest airlines deal, $49 each way, but had to fly midweek. The SW deals help stretch the airline points further too if you have any to use.

Me too. 11/12, already got my Mickey mail. Why is everyone arriving in the middle of the week? Trying to avoid the weekend/holiday crowds? I personally try to miss the crowds but got a heck of a Southwest airlines deal, $49 each way, but had to fly midweek. The SW deals help stretch the airline points further too if you have any to use.

I went midweek on my last trip in September because the air fare was so much cheaper. Booked next years trip Tuesday to Tuesday for the same reason.

Woo hoo! We got our luggage tags yesterday too! Check in at CR on 11-15.
I also got a package from MM with our MM card. I am assuming that I won't really need that for anything though because everything is linked to our MB. Is that right?????

Got ours yeserday too, checking in 11/15! See you all there :thumbsup2

I also got a package from MM with our MM card. I am assuming that I won't really need that for anything though because everything is linked to our MB. Is that right?????

You are right. Personally though, I would bring it with you and have it just in case something doesn't work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter