• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lua review and suggestions needed

marksmith

Mouseketeer
Day 6 final review-Poly Lua

Well we finally tried something other than the GF and stayed at the Poly, which was a very enjoyable switch. So of course, we had to do the Lua on our final night in Polynesia. A return visit from a previous lua about 4 years ago. Not much has changed with the show or the food.

The show is cute, I guess the first time you see it amd the "fire dancer" great anytime. However, this return visit while fun, became a little tedious. The food was average-family style salads, chicken, ribs, rice/vegetables, etc. And a very mundane "volcano" chocolate mouse dessert. WDW could do so much more with the food and show, to keep people coming back. I suspect the vast majority of those attending are first time participants, thus the food/show can be average and will still probably be a sell out.

The Island cocktails are fun(a bit expensive, but fortunately strong) and the Lua itself worth a shot if you've never been before. Unless pressed like we were by our DD, a repeat visit is not warranted.

Well back to the GF in October and MNSSHP, which leaves only 4 nights of Disney dining-CA Grill a must, as we skipped this trip and probably either Narcoosee or Citricos one night. Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Coral Reef? Thanks

The newly rehabbed Teppanyaki will be re-opened by then, if thats to your liking. Have fun planning:banana:

*and thx for the reviews :coffee:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter