LTT lunch

Miss Mickey Mania

I love ALL parts of Florida!
I've seen some good reviews on the lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern. I have a few questions.

-Does it have characters? I hope not, as I'm not interested in character meals on this trip.

-Does anyone know the lunch hours? I'd like to have a late lunch if possible.

-How would the atmosphere be for a solo diner?

Thanks! :flower:

We went in Nov. and really enjoyed it:)

No characters, and we had lunch around 2:30ish. I'm not sure what the latest possible time would be though. Can't answer your solo dining question though. I think it would be nice, but not speaking from first-hand experience!

HTH:)

Yes, no characters for lunch. I'm not sure about the lunch hours, but ask when you make your PS. I have always gone with a friend/family, but I'm sure this would be a great experience as a solo, too! I always enjoy their food and since I love American history (especially the colonial times), I really like to dine here. Enjoy! :)

Thank you! You have certainly convinced me. This is definitely going on my list for my DU agent to pursue. 2.45-3.00 would be perfect.

Now I just need to wait on that 90 day magic number!

DH and I just ate there for lunch for the first time in Dec. I thought it was great -service and food. I loved the strawberry viniagrette on the salad, and DH and I both enjoyed cheeseburgers. I liked the atmosphere too.

We have lunch at LTT on every trip, sometimes twice! We're not into the character meals either, so lunch there is perfect for us!

There are several tables that sit just two people, so for a solo diner, it would be fine.

Enjoy! We always do!

LTT is a great lunch spot and a nice spot for solo's, the ala carte menu has plenty of choices (good roast beef sandwiches, burgers, excellent salads and fresh fruit), try to get a spot by one of the fireplaces, wonderful service. No characters at lunch. LTT is always on the must do list!

We ate here in 02 and the lunch was yukky. Dry turkey and potatoes:rolleyes: Havent dare try it since.

We're having lunch there for the first time in June. The lunch seating ends at 3:00 if I remember correctly. We wanted a late seating so chose 2:30. We've heard mostly good things about the lunch and have done dinner there 3 times so don't feel the need to do so again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter