Lower Fare on Southwest Airlines

Cherinva

Co-Host of the Va. DIS Meet and avid pin collector
Check your flights...I just got a $66.00 credit off of my tickets in December. Now what can I use that credit for??? Hmmm, maybe a flight down in October for my birthday????

:surfweb: it definately pays to keep checking - right up to the last minute.

I also check the rental car rates too - everytime one goes down I rebook it and then cancel out the older one. THe last minute deals are usually the best.

Hope you get to do your Birthday Trip in October :bday:

I saved $40 off my Dec flight today - also wondering when I can use that....;)

I keep checking flights, and the prices are going the wrong way. Looks like we are still driving. :)

Already got a $100 credit two weeks ago. Since then my flights have gone back up. :sad2:

I checked my flights this morning - they went down again, but I would say these are at rock bottom for Louisville at $86.00 one way - but I could be surprised. Between the $30, I saved on Friday and the additional $45 that I saved today, I now have almost enough credits for a 1 way flight.

Nice!

Wish my Jet Blue and Air Tran would go down.

Jet Blue went down $25. But that is not enough to make me book another fight within a year.

Mine went up too. But then again its hard to beat $69 o/w out of Detroit on SW...

Wow, that's great....ours went down to $96...and we are closer to Florida than you are....

Nice!

Wish my Jet Blue and Air Tran would go down.

Jet Blue went down $25. But that is not enough to make me book another fight within a year.

You can still get a the Credit on your account - in case you need to fly somewhere, it's money you have toward a future trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter