Lovmy2girls at the Crystal Palace for Dinner!

Thanks for the great review! Awesome pictures. I've only been to WDW 3 times (trying again next summer) and we have eaten Lunch at the CP everytime (Including twice for my birthday :woohoo: lunch) and I LOVED :love: it and wondered what dinner was like, so thanks! Good to know that dinner is awesome too.

polyk said:
Dear lovmy2girls: your camera takes wonderful pictures, if you don't mind what type of camera do you have?

Sony cyber shot DSC-p200 :thumbsup2

We are planning to go to CP for dinner for the first time on our next trip!
Can't wait!!!! :Pinkbounc
Thanks for sharing your review and the nice pics! :teeth:

The DH and I will be at WDW in Dec of 07----we've kicked around eating here, it's such a BEAUTIFUL restaurant, and the food looks very good, but if you aren't character oriented, as in they are awesome, but we don't flock to them, is this the place to go? Looks like Pooh is the main draw here----am I right, wrong, it'll just be the DH and I, we have no little ones to be "excited" about the characters----should we do this restaurant, or opt for something else, can Wishes be seen from this restaurant????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter