Lovmy2girls at the Crystal Palace for Dinner!

lovmy2girls

DIS Veteran<br><font color=purple>I tell ya, if yo
This was the first time we have dinned at the Crystal Palace. My oldest daughter loves Pooh and this was her pick off her “I have to eat here list”. I picked dinner and it was very good. Great selection. Hubby loves shrimp and fish and I like steak. All were on the menu and very good. Love the location here! Magic Kingdom feeling, very pretty place to eat at. Here we are ready to eat and have fun with Pooh and Friends. My mom took the picture.
DSC02156.jpg

DSC02154.jpg

DSC02153.jpg

We have been to lots of character meals and this too delivered exactly what was expected. The girls had a great time. I love seeing their faces with the characters.
DSC02151.jpg

DSC02149.jpg

DSC02148.jpg

DSC02147.jpg

WE told this big Guy here that my brother in law (who is 23) still has a stuffed animal from being a little boy that looks EXACTLY like you. My husband has even seen this stuffed animal near his bed, and even tucked under the covers more than once. I’m not saying anything specific here, like he still sleeps with him, make out of it what you want, but could you please pose for a picture for him He LOVES YOU! And here is what we got.

DSC02150.jpg

He’s getting married in October and he loved it so much, he said something about putting it on his wedding invitation. We shall see.

I looked at the menu on Allears.net and I liked the dinner menu the best. I can’t name everything they had, but here are a few pics of the food we got. If you would like a detailed list go to that website.
DSC02143.jpg

DSC02144.jpg

DSC02145.jpg

DSC02146.jpg

DSC02152.jpg

In conclusion here, very good eats. Great character interaction. LOTS of FUN! Good all the way around here.

Loved the pix We are planning to eat there our first night. The food looked so good and I saw mac :wizard: & cheese for DGS! :cheer2:

We went to CP for lunch last year and this year we are trying dinner on our first night because my DD is a big Pooh fan. Thanks for the pictures of the dinner food.

english rose 47 said:
Loved the pix We are planning to eat there our first night. The food looked so good and I saw mac :wizard: & cheese for DGS! :cheer2:
I can't think of any place that does not have Mac n Cheese on the Kids Menu! :rotfl: I'm glad or we would never get to eat at these nice places.

Thanks for the review and great pics. We're doing CP on our first night this time. Can't wait to try it!!! :)

Beth

Thank you for another great review! You made my 4yr old DD's morning with the pictures! We will be having dinner here on our arrival day in November! :cheer2:
Thanks again!

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

we3disneygo said:
:thumbsup2 thanks for the review and the great pic's! I would really like to try this in Sept. :banana:
If you already have character breakfast plans, go for the dinner at the CP. The selection is great!

lovmy2girls - just wondering if you know if a 15yo can get the kids buffet? My bf's dd will only want the chicken fingers/pizza and mac&cheese. And the CP is a definate must for us because she is such a huge tigger fan.

TIA!

nflder said:
lovmy2girls - just wondering if you know if a 15yo can get the kids buffet? My bf's dd will only want the chicken fingers/pizza and mac&cheese. And the CP is a definate must for us because she is such a huge tigger fan.

TIA!

Being that old, I don't think you can get away with paying the kids price, but anyone can get the chicken strips if thats what they want to eat. Here is the price for dinner - COST: $27.99/Adults, $12.99 Children ages 3-9 She will have so much fun here, Tigger is wild! :yay:

Great review, thanks for posting. We're trying dinner here for the first time in December and I can't wait! :tigger:

Yummo! Sounds like you had a great time. We have only had breakfast there. I think we must try dinner soon!

Thanks for the review. We thought character meals were behind us but we are taking our surprise princess: on her first Disney trip next month she just turned 13 months and thought this is one of the quieter meals. It used to be.....It hasn't gotten loud like Chef Mickeys or Donald.s has it? I don't mean normal kiddy yelling I mean organized yelling.

By the way I have really enjoyed your reports with pics.

I am loving your dining reviews! Thank you for taking the time to share! BTW, your daughters are just adorable!! princess:

Thanks for your review. I was bummed when I changed my CP breakfast to dinner the night of MNSSHP, but feel much better now. This was the first restaurant I ate in at WDW almost 35 years ago!

Dear lovmy2girls: your camera takes wonderful pictures, if you don't mind what type of camera do you have?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter