• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lovmy2girls and Counter Service reviews !

I have really enjoyed all your reviews. Thanks for taking the time and including the pictures.

I am not a big fish eater but like tuna, is the sandwich very "fishy"? Or overall good taste? Have eaten at CHH before and tried the fried selections, but this sandwich looks lika a nice change to burgers. thanks ;)

mkymouse4ever said:
I am not a big fish eater but like tuna, is the sandwich very "fishy"? Or overall good taste? Have eaten at CHH before and tried the fried selections, but this sandwich looks lika a nice change to burgers. thanks ;)

No I hate Fishy too! and this sandwich is not fishey!

I think with research counter service at WDW should not be feared! I only had Burgers twice the hole week and thats because i just craved them.
UMMM pesco bill fixins bar!

babywewe said:
I think with research counter service at WDW should not be feared! I only had Burgers twice the hole week and thats because i just craved them.
UMMM pesco bill fixins bar!

I agree :thumbsup2

That tuna from CHH looks wonderful. I only like tuna on toasted multi-grain bread so it looks right up my alley. One question - do they put a ton of tuna on the sandwich? My experience with restaurant tuna sandwiches is that there's always enough tuna on it for two sandwiches.

Sunstar said:
That tuna from CHH looks wonderful. I only like tuna on toasted multi-grain bread so it looks right up my alley. One question - do they put a ton of tuna on the sandwich? My experience with restaurant tuna sandwiches is that there's always enough tuna on it for two sandwiches.

I think it is the perfect amount. You will like it. Its the best Tuna sandwich I have ever tasted! and I'm not crazy about Tuna sandwiches.

Thanks again. I've been trying to get my clan to try Tusker House, but they always insist on Flame Tree. Maybe I'll use the A/C as an enticement.;)

We'll arrive in WDW on July 15...and head straight to MK...decided we'd just do CS meals that day (and probably many more)...now I KNOW I'll be headed straight to that tuna sandwich...that panini didn't look bad either.

Nothing beats a good sandwich!!

:thanks:

That Panino from Pinocchio's looks GREAT! I'm actually looking forward to trying more of the CS at Epcot this time round. I was looking through my passporter last night and there are a lot of things I'd like to try. :) The salmon looks good too. I think we had that last time (not on DDP) and were really impressed.

Thanks for posting! Love the pics. :cheer2:

Beth :wave:

OH MY I need a tuna sandwich right now!!! That bread looks so yummy!! and the tuna you are describing sounds perfect- I normally don't do tuna out- HATE celery really what a waste of crunch- so as long as there is no celery I am all over that sammy next week! :banana:
I think I have to plan a winter trip just to try that clam chowder

java said:
OH MY I need a tuna sandwich right now!!! That bread looks so yummy!! and the tuna you are describing sounds perfect- I normally don't do tuna out- HATE celery really what a waste of crunch- so as long as there is no celery I am all over that sammy next week! :banana:
I think I have to plan a winter trip just to try that clam chowder

Have fun. I don't remember on the celery, but if it did have celery It is so small you don't even notice it, because I'm not crazy about celery either. It really is a good samwich. :thumbsup2

I love the tuna sandwich at CHH. We had to go 2x last trip because we both enjoyed it so much. DM loved the salmon at tusker house and can't wait to go back there. I talk about the tuna and she still talks about the salmon. :goodvibes

heather360 said:
I love the tuna sandwich at CHH. We had to go 2x last trip because we both enjoyed it so much. DM loved the salmon at tusker house and can't wait to go back there. I talk about the tuna and she still talks about the salmon. :goodvibes

I know I know :teeth:

That turkey bacon sanwich looks awesome. I think I need to break our families Pecos Bill/Cosmic Rays tradition and branch out a little!

Thanks to your review I am adding Tusker House to my list of places to try. Loved the pics too!! That salmon looks great! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter