• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lots of questions about parking

kokomos

DIS Veteran
I'm getting a preferred annual pass and we are staying offsite in timeshare. I also booked 1 night at hard rock but I doubt we will stay there. My question is about parking. I know I get free parking in the garage with preferred but I need to go to hard rock early to check in. So after check in can I move to the garage? How early do they open? Can I get to hotel guest entrance from parking garage that early?

Yes, you can move your car to the garage after checking in. The garages opens an hour before the paths open. They may start taking a few minutes before.

Oh and if you mean going back to the hotel, from the parking garages, have to go through City Walk, then take path to Hard Rock. May not be able to cut through the pool area because of COVID restrictions, but you can enter into hotel from bottom floor from the path, then just go up to the entrance.

Looks like parking question was answered so just chiming in to say that You should stay on your throw away room. 😀

When you check-in to the hotel, make sure to tell them that you won't be parking a car there, and that you won't even be staying. I've heard that if the regular rooms are booked up, they sometimes offer you a downgrade to a Parlor Suite at a cheaper price. It is the non-bedroom part of a suite.

When you check-in to the hotel, make sure to tell them that you won't be parking a car there, and that you won't even be staying. I've heard that if the regular rooms are booked up, they sometimes offer you a downgrade to a Parlor Suite at a cheaper price. It is the non-bedroom part of a suite.
Yes! They used to ask me if I had a car and last time they did not even ask me and I got charged for parking after I checked out for 6 nights. The good thing is that I called them that same morning and told them that I did not have a car and/or used their parking garage and they refunded the parking part.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter