Lots of Dreams...

sweetinmaine

DIS Veteran
:wave2: We just got back yesterday from WDW and while we weren't given any tangible "wish" or "dream" we were able to experience a milion dreams and wishes within our own family! We got to spend 5 wonderful memory filled days with our daughter and 2 grandsons. We were able to experience MNSSHP for the first time. We watched as our 2 yr old gs who was afraid of Mickey, Goofy and all the characters in our March trip, ran to these same characters with arms wide open for those big hugs. We watched as our 4 yr gs was swimming in the resort pool first with a life vest and then by the end of the trip without any swimming aids. We watched as a family was chosen to sit in a reserved spot in the restaurant as part of the Year of a Million Dreams and saw how happy and excited they were; and we were as happy and excited for them. :Pinkbounc

My wish and dream for our next trip in March 2007 is that it goes as great as this trip did and that we have "A year of a million dreams"! :tinker:

Sweetinmaine - It sounds like you have had a wonderful trip, I'm so glad. It made me smile to hear you describe how your greandchildren have grown. You're a proud grandma!

The boys are getting very excited...we leave on Nov 2...well, they're excited when they aren't thinking about their birthday on Monday, their bday party on Friday and Hallowe'en! Phew! No wonder I'm looking forward to (I hope) having a few minutes to relax now and then during our trip!

Twinmum

That's awesome! My daughter (5 at the time) swam a little for the first time without floaties in the Shades of Green pool. That was such a bonus!

How sweet....dreams really do come true at the most magical place on earth! :goodvibes

SweetinMaine -- I am so happy to hear that you had a great trip. It is so awesome to watch a child learn to swim on their own! I was thinking about you last week. You happend to make my 2DS's smile as big as you could imagine when they opened the mailbox & saw post cards addressed to them from Mickey!! My 5 yr. old kept trying to figure out how Mickey knew about his upcoming bday. It was too funny. He figured it was the person on the reservation line who must have told him! But anyway, they are both now hanging on our fridge. Thank you again soooo much. I will defin. be paying it forward in a few weeks!

Sweetinmaine: The cards arrived today (takes a little longer to get to Canada, I guess)!!! the boys were absolutely THRILLED, and somewhat suspicious...just how had Jack Sparrow and Mickey Mouse learned about their birthday (1 card arrived on the day, the other arrived today, 1 day later - I waited until today to give them together, twins you know)??? And they seemed to know ALL about our plans??? And what about that "say hi to your grandmother"??? "Wait," says Mark "just how does he know about Lola (my mother)?" Mark then proceeded to employ his detective skills. He is proposing handwriting analysis and taking fingerprints. He's prepared to engage Jack Sparrow in some pretty arduous questioning in a week or so!

Thank you SO much for doing this for my boys!

Fondly and with much pixie dust heading your way,

Twinmum

How wonderful it is to get joy from watching your children be happy. Its those moments that make everything worthwhile. I love WDW for providing a place to make those moments happen.

Yes, really worth it. :thumbsup2 Despite of the expenses your gonna pay, it's the happiness you bring to your kids.

:wave2: We just got back yesterday from WDW and while we weren't given any tangible "wish" or "dream" we were able to experience a milion dreams and wishes within our own family! We got to spend 5 wonderful memory filled days with our daughter and 2 grandsons. We were able to experience MNSSHP for the first time. We watched as our 2 yr old gs who was afraid of Mickey, Goofy and all the characters in our March trip, ran to these same characters with arms wide open for those big hugs. We watched as our 4 yr gs was swimming in the resort pool first with a life vest and then by the end of the trip without any swimming aids. We watched as a family was chosen to sit in a reserved spot in the restaurant as part of the Year of a Million Dreams and saw how happy and excited they were; and we were as happy and excited for them. :Pinkbounc

My wish and dream for our next trip in March 2007 is that it goes as great as this trip did and that we have "A year of a million dreams"! :tinker:

It is truly moving to read what a great experience You had. I am really excited and waiting to see what can be achieved. I am waiting for my turn to visit and inform fellow friends about my experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter