Lost!

Kocher13

Earning My Ears
My three year old lost his lovie, a plush Tigger yesterday (6-2-16) coming off the monorail at the magic kingdom. It is really worn with barely any stripes left and holes in his legs. Please comment if you have seen it or have any information. We have a very sad three year old.

Check Lost and Found. When DGD was 3, she somehow :confused3 dropped her "Miss Minnie" on the monorail tracks (we think one of us kicked it) when we exited the monorail. We immediately notified a CM who said they have numerous objects dropped/kicked "in there" daily....as well as other "off limits" areas at the TTC. They retrieve them daily and turn them into Lost & Found. It may take a couple of days but keep checking. The Pixie Dust pixiedust: MAY be working. Good luck! (Our DD lost her "blankie" in the Orlando Airport...we never did get that back. :sad2:) :tink:

Check Lost and Found. When DGD was 3, she somehow :confused3 dropped her "Miss Minnie" on the monorail tracks (we think one of us kicked it) when we exited the monorail. We immediately notified a CM who said they have numerous objects dropped/kicked "in there" daily....as well as other "off limits" areas at the TTC. They retrieve them daily and turn them into Lost & Found. It may take a couple of days but keep checking. The Pixie Dust pixiedust: MAY be working. Good luck! (Our DD lost her "blankie" in the Orlando Airport...we never did get that back. :sad2:) :tink:
Thanks! We have been calling lost and found and nothing yet. He lost tigger the exact same way.

Did you ever get Tigger back?

We have not. It's heartbreaking and I keep holding out hope. My son is fairly certain he dropped tigger on the monorail, but he didn't say anything until we made it to the bus area so when we went back, we didn't have any luck. Not sure who would have wanted it. He was on his last leg as it is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter