Lost my DVC car magnet

amym2

DIS Veteran
Bought a DVC car magnet in October and was so happy every time I saw it on the back of my van. Just realized the other day that it wasn't there any more. I suppose maybe it just fell off, but I think more likely it was taken. Anyone else have this happen? It makes me sad :sad2:.

I've not had a magnet, but did have one of those silver Mickey outlines on my car for a while. I was disappointed that the double-sided tape on it didn't last longer than it did. It fell off after a few months. Fortunately, it was in the driveway and I found it.

I bought what I thought was a DVC window cling, but when I got it home and realized it was actually a sticker I decided not to put it on.

I had a 'Stitch' car magnet that disappeared from our van. I was sad. I do love car magnets and Disney doesn't seem to have that many any more. I am hoping on our next trip I will find some new ones to add. My favorite was one that said "Been There Done That Going Back", but that was a few years ago and I haven't seen it since.

I hope they have DVC ones the next time I go. If they keep disappearing, I will probably stop getting them though.

I know that if you go to a automatic car wash they will fall off. I always take all my off.

I still have my DVC magnet, but I did have my Chicago Bears magnet go missing. I am still sad about that.

I didn't have a magnet but I just put on a DVC Mickey on my antenna before I left for a Doctor's appointment. When I got out of the car I saw it on my antenna. Went into the Doctor's and when I finished and got back to the car it was gone. I hope someone enjoys it. I did for the 7 minutes it was on there.:(

You are being kind, I really think someone stole mine!! It was on there forever & never fell off......... suddenly it was gone. My car was not dirty, did not have it cleaned, no snow to be cleaned off & my other magnets are all still there. Made me sad too! :sad1:

Happened to me a couple years ago. I bought it and had it on my van for about 2 weeks when it disappeared. I haven't replaced it because I think it will just 'disappear' again.

The same thing happened to me. Had mine for about a month. Was the when I went into the mall and gone when I got back. Also my sorcerer Mickey was still on my antenna but he happened to be missing an ear. Got the DVC window cling on for my window now instead of the magnet. :goodvibes

Are these the same ones that they sent us for free last year? Ours is on our fridge, didn't want to lose it on the car. Sounds like it might have gone missing if we did.

Was thinking about this the other day - it would have to be someone in the 'know' to take DVC

amym2, i'm not sure which magnet you lost but I can send this new one to you. PM me your address if you would like it.

Our DVC magnets are on our fridge along with our AP and DCL magnets. We ended up buying some static clings from a seller off Etsy that look great on the rear window of our cars and easy to replace if they get "lost".

Just saw this thread and thought, "Huh, that happened to me, too" and then realized this was my post- from over two years ago!! Thanks jekjones, but I now have the one you posted the photo of. Honestly I don't even remember what the one I lost looked like!! We have the new one on our fridge instead of our car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter