Losers Check In Here!

nothing. I can't believe it isn't happening. Yes, I am happy for all the kids & adults who have their Mickey ears and lanyards, but I am sad :sad1: that no one in my family has won anything.
I keep sending them in, and keep looking for the mail everyday. I guess I just need to cry on somebody's shoulder and this site provided the shoulder. Thanks for giving me a place to cry.:sad2:

I'm a loser for sure. We've been to WDW twice during the YOaMD and not once were we picked for anything or given anything special.

Take us off the loser list please. Went to post office this morning and picked up 3 lanyard sets for DW, DD and Me. My postcard efforts finally paid off. Thank you DISNEY!

oh big fat loser here! The dream teams talked to my girls twice but nothing!!! uggghhhh. trying to plan a trip this october, so maybe! Oh and also sent in a ton of post cards!! UGGHHH!!!!
well when we checked into the poly we got a magical upgrade to concierge, so that was just fine!!! We are AKL refugees so not sure if it was really "magical" or all they had for us!

Lori

We didn't get any dreams either. We all agreed that we wouldn't even think about the 'Year of a Million Dreams' while we were down there, but we found that hard since we kept seeing the dream team all over the place. :guilty:

We were, however, pleasantly surprised with an upgrade to concierge in the Grand Floridian. I am not sure why we were upgraded but we were all really happy about that. :goodvibes

By the end of the trip, we had had such a great time, that not winning anything didn't bother us at all. :thumbsup2

You can finally take me off the loser's list! After sending in 130+ postcards starting in February, we gave up at the end of May/early June. Today my mom came home from the post office with a landyard and pins set! :banana: So don't give up hope people!

could someone post the address link again? I've lost it. Since I've been a loser at the parks I've decided to try to be a loser with the postcards

Since we havent won ANYTHING through the mail and ive sent them daily for the last 5 MONTHS can I join you we also got back from our WDW vacation June 24-28 and we only won 1 prize and IT WASNT AT THE PARKS OR ON WDW PROPERTY IT WAS at the Magical Express and it was a tink pin so YES i'm a pretty sore loser since I havent won anything except for 1 thing at the airport so I havent won anything disneyworld am I a loser or what or do I not qualify Thanks for listening

Kaylie

Just back from 10 days at WDW and not a dream to be had. In fact, we only saw the dream team once. They started giving out ears just two people behind us in line. Everyday I saw people wearing the ears and dream fastpasses. I guess we were just not in the right places!

My mom and I started sending in postcards in the begining of April and 200 postcards later and we are still losers! I think I'll try another 100 in November or December.

Loser here also!:goodvibes

Didn't win nutin from the mail ins...and never even saw the Dream Team while spending 8 days in WDW!:confused3 No Hats, No pins..No Nutin!

The whole week I saw ONLY 1 family with Fastpasses on their neck, I tried asking them questions but they didnt speak English!:wizard:

Well I'm just writing today to say good bye...I am a loser no more! Yesterday DBF calles me at works and asks me to stop by the post office on the way home. He says that there is a package waiting for him (the P.O. left a card in the mail box) and the sender is Disney! Now he had no idea that I had been sending in post cards with his information as well as mine every day since the start of April. In total I sent in 100 postcards. As soon as I get off the phone with him I call my mom who has also sent in 100 postcards. The drive home never seemed so long! Well I get to the P.O. and the "package" is really a white bubble envelope. I knew right away it was the lanyard and pin set. The return address in DisneyWorld, Dream Squad. I wait till I get home to open it and it is the lanyard and pins. What's really neat is that my mom had bought me one on ebay and it says Disneyland, and the one that I won says DisneyWorld!

To all you "losers" don't give up! If I can win, so can you!

Just checking in to sprinkle some pixie dust everyone's way. pixiedust:

Here's the question of the day: Supposedly the YOAMDs promo has been extended to the end of 2008 -- I wonder if the mail-in contest is keeping it's original dates or will it be continued as well. :confused:

Just checking in to sprinkle some pixie dust everyone's way. pixiedust:

Here's the question of the day: Supposedly the YOAMDs promo has been extended to the end of 2008 -- I wonder if the mail-in contest is keeping it's original dates or will it be continued as well. :confused:

I haven't heard anything about the post cards being extended.

I have been there 4 times since the celebration started, and I have not won anything.........I'll be there again in November, maybe then.........:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter