Lorraine and John's Wedding and Honeymoon Trip Report (Pre trip)

corbennic

Earning My Ears
OK so here is my pre-trip report. Here is the cast:

:bride: Me - Lorraine, 29, wanted to go to disney since my cousin went there for her honeymoon and brought me back mickey ears (I was 7), wanted to get married since about a year after meeting DF (soon to be DH!). Never been to US. Only recently been out of the country without parental supervision for the first time!

:groom: DF (DH later) - John, 29. Has had absolutely no desire to go to Disney and was even heard to say that he would never leave the country just to go to a theme park! For my honeymoon though I was allowed to go wherever I wanted. :laughing: Poor fool! This was to be his first trip out of UK but we had an unexpected trip to Paris in March so he has now been on a plane and out of the country.

No children so it seems to mystify lots of people that we are going. Thats their fault for growing up as far as I can see.

So as I said above this is our honeymoon trip. When we went to Paris I saw the trains for disneyland paris and really tried to convince DF to go but no dice. Never mind - I have a feeling its not as good anyway. Not that I've been to WDW either!

Our holiday actually starts tomorrow. We are driving down to Glasgow, staying there overnight, getting married in a v. posh hotel on Monday, flying to Gatwick on Monday night, then flying to Florida on Tuesday morning! I'm exhausted after that already. At least it means I'll get some sleep on the plane.

And before you ask - yes it IS unusual to get married on a monday but the hotel was cheaper than at the weekend and we only wanted close family that wouldnt mind taking the day off anyway. Can you tell I've had to answer that question alot of times already?

Hope everything goes well on Monday Lorraine and have a great time in WDW. :goodvibes

Hope everything goes well and you'll love Disney even without Kids. :love:
After your first visit you'll be hooked
Look forward to reading your TR. :thumbsup2

No children so it seems to mystify lots of people that we are going. Thats their fault for growing up as far as I can see.

I like your attitude!

We Disneymooned in 1999 and it was great :thumbsup2

Have a great day on Monday (congratulations :goodvibes ) and a wonderful trip.

Wishing you a wonderful day on Monday:love: At least your reason for getting married on a Monday is a valid one - i got married on a Friday because Man United were in the cup final on the Saturday:rotfl2:

Have a fabulous time hope everything goes wonderfully well for you both pixiedust:

Hope you have a great time.

We got married on a Monday too. We booked our honeymoon first and then fitted the wedding around it!

Susan

Hope you have a great time.

We got married on a Monday too. We booked our honeymoon first and then fitted the wedding around it!

Susan

Woo! Glad we weren't the only ones! Congratulations and good luck! :woohoo: Where are you going on your honeymoon?

Thanks everyone, am quite tempted to write another bit but am really supposed to be packing right now!

Good luck for your big day! You will love WDW! Can''t wait for your trippie!:)

So as I said above this is our honeymoon trip. When we went to Paris I saw the trains for disneyland paris and really tried to convince DF to go but no dice. Never mind - I have a feeling its not as good anyway.

You don't know what you missed :goodvibes

Hope you have a great honeymoon :)

Well you most be on your honeymoon now
hope you had a lovely wedding and are having a great time in WDW

Hope your wedding was magical, Lorraine, and I hope you have a magical time at WDW. Please do us a trip report when you get back and tell us how you enjoyed it.

Laur's princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter