Looks like the CS Dining Plan is going to happen!

I'd have zero interest in the CS plan. How many cheeseburger/fry meals can one eat. Too much fat, cholesterol, deep fried junk for my taste. I normally do a CS for lunch to save time, but there is no way I'm not sitting down for some "real" food at dinner. You know, something that may include a vegetable and cutlery.

I loved sitting down for a TS meal, especially when we are there during August.......gives a break from the heat. So I understand that.

But have you looked on the menus for some of the CS places? They are pretty good and did you know that you can ask for carrots or something instead of fries? Have you ever tried Sunshine Seasons in the land? My DH had salmon and green beans, I had a chicken ceasar salad, my kids had chicken drumstick with mashed potatoes..........all very good.

My point is there are other options other than cheeseburger/fries.

I don't think we would be interested in a CS DP. However I think it is a great option for many.
CS are not cheap. We like at least the decent ones, over something like a walk up hot dog cart. (Although I know many people love them. :confused3 To each their own.)
We ate a CS breakfast at CSR just weeks ago and the total was nearly $30 for the both of us. And that was just the typical breakfast CS with no extras.
A CS breakfast at a resort food court a month or so before that was $24 and some change for the both of us.
I have no idea what the cost will be. But I think between the snacks and mug what prices we see mentioned still make it a deal.
And prices will only contimue to rise (I would guess) on food. This way your pricing is locked in, so to speak.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter