• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking to find some Disney solo friends

Lollipop's Mom

<font color=teal>Special trip with your little one
Im 50/F who has been to WDW, DL and DCL dozens of times. Very well versed in Disney. Always traveled with my daughter, but now she is 26, doing her thing.
I qualify for, and need, DAS. I use a scooter as well. Love all the rides!
Im nervous to travel to Disney alone, but thought I would just see who is out there that might want to start chatting and potentially meet up in Disney at some point.
I am self employed and pretty flexible!
Im open to making friends with anyone! Message me!!

Sounds like we have a lot in common. I will be 50 in February, I also use DAS, I'm a stay-at-home mom so my schedule is flexible too, my son is 16 but does not like Disney anymore so I am going on my first solo trip to WDW and Universal from Jan 29-Feb 5. Figured if I have to turn 50, I might as well do it at Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter