• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for Resort Gift Shop Photo's

Is this store new? It looks amazing, like I could spend hours in there! It looks like they have a lot of nice stuff, I think I should start saving a little more spending money now that I know about this store! ;)

Tren-D was about to open when we were there in March and I saw photos right after we returned. I think the first day it was open was March 19.

this is a great thread that im totally enjoying! :goodvibes i LOVE :love: all the pics of the polynesian gift shop ... it is such a cool store! i am mentally making my shopping list after seeing all these great photos! :thumbsup2 i am definitely subscribing to this thread and on my trip in sept. i will be taking alot of photos of the shops! :yay: i wish someone had some photos of tren-d i am dying to see them!

Does anyone know where the gift shop is where the Giant is lifting the roof and peeking in? :confused3

Does anyone know where the gift shop is where the Giant is lifting the roof and peeking in? :confused3

In the Magic Kingdom, behind the Castle in Fantasyland. If you are looking at the Castle from behind, it is to the left. It is Sir Mickey's I think (or something similar). All the times we had been in that store and I never noticed the Giant until last trip because I was looking for him!

Great thread! Subscribing so that I can get my resort gift shop fix! :cheer2:

From Pop Century's Everything Pop.

disney3-18-09MK054.jpg

disney3-18-09MK055.jpg

disney3-18-09MK057.jpg

disney3-18-09MK058.jpg

Ooh, I love shopping at Disney!! I don't think my birthday money is going to take me as far as I would like it to though. Oh, well, it's fun just to look sometimes and now I know that taking pics will be appreciated by others as well.
Thanks to all for sharing your pics.

** I would LOVE to see some of the SSR gift shop?! Hint Hint!!??

Ooh, I love shopping at Disney!! I don't think my birthday money is going to take me as far as I would like it to though. Oh, well, it's fun just to look sometimes and now I know that taking pics will be appreciated by others as well.
Thanks to all for sharing your pics.

** I would LOVE to see some of the SSR gift shop?! Hint Hint!!??

Here are some from May:

100_0721.jpg

100_0717.jpg

100_0718.jpg

100_0720.jpg

100_0722.jpg

100_0723.jpg

100_0726.jpg

100_0719.jpg

100_0724.jpg

100_0725.jpg

Dory -- Thanks so much for sharing your pics of the SSR gift shop - i have officially spent all my shopping money now (in my mind anyway.)

I totally see myself spending lots and lots at Trend-D. Might need to keep DH away when I go shopping there :lmao:. I do have plenty of time to save though, next trip isn't until May 2010.

Here are some from Tren-D taken in May. Sorry if there are repeats of what has been posted by others.

100_0783.jpg

100_0784.jpg

100_0785.jpg

100_0786.jpg

100_0787.jpg

100_0788.jpg

100_0789.jpg

100_0790.jpg

I took LOTS of photos in this store--just loved the way it is decorated and all the merchandise too! I'll post them over the next few days as I have time.
Somebody just yell at me to stop if it becomes too many! :flower3:

Keep pictures coming!! I need to double my saving efforts now before my August trip to get everything me and my nephew are going to want to buy!

I took LOTS of photos in this store--just loved the way it is decorated and all the merchandise too! I'll post them over the next few days as I have time.
Somebody just yell at me to stop if it becomes too many! :flower3:

Keep posting... I'm making a list... :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter