Looking for Resort Gift Shop Photo's

One for today:
PolynesianResort-GiftShopStatue.jpg

THANK YOU for bumping this!! I need something to pass the time until we go in June :goodvibes Hopefully people have some more recent pictures to post :thumbsup2

Does anyone who has been recently know if they still have these purses? I got the white one last year and LOVE it! I really want to get the blue one but with nearly four months til we go, I'm really hoping they will still have them :worship:

I didn't look at the name of the store, it's on the 1st floor, back right corner of the lobby when you enter through the front door.

012.jpg

Some GF specific merchandise:

011.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

008.jpg

Yay more resort specific merchandise :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes!! Thanks Beka!

You're welcome! As you can see in the bottom pic, there's more merchandise than what I posted. There was another hat, some jewelry, maybe some shorts? That was a really nice store, I could have spent a fortune in there!

Summer Lace is the women's store and Comander Porters is the Men's shop... Mickey Mouse Mercantile is the character shop.

One for today:
PolynesianResort-GiftShopStatue.jpg

When was that pic taken? Those bags in the front look identical to the one I bought in 2009. I think it was one of the merchandise deals where you spend x and get it for y.

Yay more resort specific merchandise :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes!! Thanks Beka!

Yeah I wish they would do resort specific mugs and keyrings and little things too so that kids can use their spending money on some resort merch :cool1:

When was that pic taken? Those bags in the front look identical to the one I bought in 2009. I think it was one of the merchandise deals where you spend x and get it for y.

Yeah I wish they would do resort specific mugs and keyrings and little things too so that kids can use their spending money on some resort merch :cool1:

That picture was indeed taken in 2009! Well done!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter