Looking for opinions, pictures, etc. for AK picnic in the park

WeLuvDaMouse

Mouseketeer
......we are interested in doing this when we are there next month. :banana:

Has anyone done it?

Likes/dislikes?

Anyone have pictures?

Thanks!

We also are considering this for our trip in December. I am interested in seeing responses from those who have already tried it.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

I've read a few blog reviews but haven't seen much about it here on the boards. I would be interested too. Thanks!

There's a picture in the review in my signature.

I don't know how people can keep posting saying "I haven't heard much about it" when someone posts this exact same question on the DIS at least 3-4 times a week (and has been since it was introduced six months ago). Use the search, Luke ...

There's a picture in the review in my signature.

I don't know how people can keep posting saying "I haven't heard much about it" when someone posts this exact same question on the DIS at least 3-4 times a week (and has been since it was introduced six months ago). Use the search, Luke ...

Yes, if you search you get a lot of threads but not many dedicated to just the "Picnic in the Park". At least not as many as say Le Cellier. :) It can be cumbersome to pick though the trip reports to find a review.

OP: I'm glad you posted. I'm interested to see what people say about the picnic. Thanks!

Yes, if you search you get a lot of threads but not many dedicated to just the "Picnic in the Park". At least not as many as say Le Cellier. :) It can be cumbersome to pick though the trip reports to find a review.

OP: I'm glad you posted. I'm interested to see what people say about the picnic. Thanks!

on tip: use advance search and change the setting to sort threads by relevancy instead of date, this brings up the specific picnic in the park threads on top! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter