• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for May 22, 2014 Disney Dreamers

rascal27

Earning My Ears
Hi all-

We are rookies to Disney cruising but reading about the fish extender groups that people do sounds like so much fun. Anyone on the May 22, 2014 Disney Dream cruise interested in getting a group started for this? Is there anyone out there who already done this that would like to organize? I'm happy to, just dont have any experience doing it.

4 months and counting!!!!

Hi :wave2: Finally I've found someone :rotfl2: I don't know how to start the thread under the meets. I've participated in one FE before but don't know anything about gettting it started :confused3 guess we can work together i have tried emailing irish cowboy but haven't understood his directions maybe you would have better luck :cheer2:

YAY! I was getting a little worried that no one else was out there! When we booked the cruise they said it was already getting pretty full so that was surprising that no link had started yet. I'm not sure if I have enough "blog posts" yet to be able to start a link but I'll try it.

I guess I still dont have enough posts... I'm so new to blogging. I'm just going to post 5 times here in order to be able to provide the link to him.

YEA :cheer2: I was also getting worried, last time we went the link was already started and the lady heading it had done it a million times! I will try in just a few to head over to Facebook! look forward to cruising with ya :dance3:

Excited to see a link for our cruise dates!!! This will be our first cruise ever and would love to join with you guys on the FE if we could!

Glad to see someone started a thread! We have had this cruise booked for almost a year now. I just never got around to starting a thread and as you can see I am fairly new here myself. There are 10 of going... Me, DH, 4 kids and my sister and her 3 kids. This will be all but sisters first cruise and we are excited and counting down the days!! We will not being disney before or after but plan on visiting legoland.

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:
Have a great cruise!

Going on our first Disney cruise 5/22 on the Dream! So excited!!! I have 2 kids ages 7 and 5 and would love to join the fish extender group as well. I have no experience though so would need some guidance :)

Also, requested to join the facebook group!

Hi! So glad to find this link! Thanks for letting me join the FB group. I can't believe our trip is only 3 months away. It will be our first cruise ever but hopefully not our last.

Hi all newcomers! We've been much more active on the Facebook page than here. Please come and join the Facebook page (listed in an earlier thread). Thanks!!!

Hello,

I'm so glade I found this site:) I would love to join the fish extender and FB group. This is my family's first disney cruise. We are so excited only 97days to sail.:woohoo:

I also going to need some guidance, I have no experience as well.

Thx,

Hi everyone,

I'm so happy someone started a thread for this cruise! My husband, 1 year old son, and I will be cruising. This is our second cruise and our first with a child.

We would also love to be a part of the FE group, but have never done one before.

~Jacey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter