Looking for lunch in Epcot

Moonpie

Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey...Stuff
I'm looking for a TS lunch at Epcot that's not super expensive, and is very tasty! ...also a place that has a good drink would be a plus!

Thanks for your help!:wizard:

I would suggest Rose & Crown in United Kingdom or Biergarten in Germany. Good food...and my DH has tried several of the beers there and really enjoyed them.

Best lunch I've had is Chefs de France - the french menu is a great deal and very good. Go a little later - we had a 2pm lunch (ate a late breakfast) and were the only ones in our section and got undivided attention from our hot French waiter. ;)

We had lunch at the biergarten in the Germany section. It is a buffet German food of course. We did not have any reservations and were able to walk in after just 5 minutes. They had a live band on stage that was quite entertaning. My husband had a huge mug of beer that he enjoyed. I wished I had gotten that instead of tea. The only drawback is they put with other people since it is a buffet. The food is very good.

We did lunch one day at the Garden Grill. It is served family style and all you can eat. The price was not too bad and got in pretty quick. Plus the kids loved the characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter