Looking for help with a birthday and brother shirts

alisonh

Mouseketeer
Hi all you creative folks, I usually would count myself in that circle but still have not figured out how to do all these fun creative design type things using a computer! So here is what I am looking for, DS will be turning 5 in Feb (so I have a while) and he wants a Buzz/toy story birthday party. I want to get things done ahead as much as I can because I am due with my second child on his birthday. Because Toy Story is so popular right now I know that I can get a lot of the details at the store, and I am good at cake decorating so that is not a problem either. I also make my own large posters etc to decorate with so it is mostly the little stuff I am looking for. Here is my list if you can help.

1) Buzz Lightyear birthday shirt with name NOAH on it
2) A CD label with toy story characters and NOAH's 5th birthday on it
3) A CD case label same as above folded paper sleeve style.
4) Candy Bar wrappers (I know Dolly has these but not name specific) for Noah
5) Crayon box (again like Dolly makes) but with Toy story/Buzz on it (dolly made one for his party last year and even though it is TOTALLY beat up he will only use that crayon box!!! He has asked for that again)

Anything else? If you have a great idea or something I did not think of let me know!!!

Then I am also looking for some Big Brother/Little Brother shirt designs. I would love a Disney one (or more). DS is so excited but this will be a big adjustment after being an only for 5 years. Thanks!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter