Looking for Haunted Mansion stencil

Curious & Curiouser

Mouseketeer
Hey y'all !!

I'm in desperate need of a lil crafty help !!! I have been looking everywhere for larger pictures if the haunted mansion character cameos to use for freezer paper shirts for Friday the 13th ! Looking for the ones used on the cameo pins a while back ... Bride, Mr Gracey, and the hitchhiking ghost ......... Can anyone please help

I have an idea for you.
look for one you are looking for through images.google and make the picture bigger. like only the coloring page or black and white image and cut it out and trace it upon a manilla folder and trace that. That is what I do for my home-made stencils. :)

if you are looking to ad details to your drawing from the stencil just cut out small pieces of your stencil to trace the extra details.

such as these:

126045d1346667578-haunted-mansion-fans-everything-disneys-haunted-mansion-hitch-hiking-ghosts.jpg

Thanx guys :) but I'm looking for the bride with the axe mr gracy ect .... They was a post on here were a woman put them on lite up milk jugs for Halloween but I can't for the life of me find it ....

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

here's something:

Minnie_Mouse_Haunted_Mansion_Bride_holding_Axe_001.JPG=450

you can print it out and trace it...
i'm not sure if you wanted minnie mouse

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter