• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking For Current Wonder Server Suggestions!

marciemouse

Raised on Disney
We loved having Banjo as our server in 2012, but he has since retired from DCL. The serving team we got last year was nowhere near his caliber, so I'm hoping someone can recommend a great server who is currently on the Wonder. Thanks!

Our servers, Milan and Sandro, were amazing. Not sure if they are both still on the Wonder. They were during the Panama Canal crossing in May. Nothing was too much trouble for them, we loved them. If you do request them (and get them) please tell them that their guests from late dining on the Panama Canal cruise say hello.

We had Freddie (Columbia) and Gigi (Hugary) in May on the WBPC and they were hands down the best dining team we've had in 10 cruises.

Big fan of Tumi here too! He returned to the Wonder at the end of August so will be on board for @ 4.5 months still.

Tumi huh?? I am going on the Wonder in Oct... He is on the Wonder??
MJ can't believe 33 cruises... This will make my 8th... Wish I lived on the WEST coast....

Tumi, is he on the Wonder?? I am going in 3 weeks.. Can't wait.
MJ, I can't believe you are 33 and counting... This will make 8 for me. Wish I lived closer..

Tumi, is he on the Wonder?? I am going in 3 weeks.. Can't wait.
MJ, I can't believe you are 33 and counting... This will make 8 for me. Wish I lived closer..

When in October? We are doing the Panama Canal on Wonder.

MJ

Anyone know Tumi's full name? Or what country he is from? I hate to try a request with only a first name. Thanks!

Just back from westbound Hawaiian. We had Reagan and Jane, with Roberto as the head waiter. Probably the best serving team we have had. We had Omar last year on the eastbound Panama Canal, and he was also very good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter