• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Looking for Awesome Travel Agent

Princessandthemommy

Mouseketeer
I am sure this has been posted time and time again, but I could not find anything recent.

I am looking for a Travel Agent that can help me with my Back to Back. I already have a 4-day on the wonder booked (Sept 26) and would like to add a 3-day after that.

The 4 day will be my 1st cruise with DCL so we are not CC members yet (soon)
however on the 3day we will have 1 other person joining our traveling party who will not be in the CC.

With this sail date fast approaching I need an awesome TA that can help book the 3-day and see about our CC benefits as well as a great OBC.

(I have submitted my request to Dreams unlimited today, just waiting for a response)

FEEL FREE TO PM ME

Thank you in Advance!

I don't think we can post TA info. But if you PM me your email, I can email you my TA's info. I think she's great!

Thanks, I just got a quote from them, but how do your request a specific TA with them :confused3

It's at the bottom of the quote request page, there is a dropdown that you can choose the TA. If you do not choose one, then one is assigned to you. I have also heard that Tracey Whipple is amazing, as well.

If you post a travel agent website (the url) and it comes up with ******* that means that the particular agency is not to be posted on the Dis....it is an internal filter that is at work. If you post a url and it comes up fine...than that is Ok to post.

But, no one should try to work around the filter by adding spaces or spelling out dot com, etc....if that happens your post will be deleted.

Thanks.

MJ

I would also suggest Tracy Whipple from Dreams Unlimited- and I AM a travel agent!!!

Tracy is great! Check her out!

Thank you all for your suggestions and recommendations. What a wonderful statement it is for people to give such high compliments to TA's. I am sure you all have shared your thoughts with them. But I think it is so cool to see the impact they have had and how highly recommended they each come...

Now the hard part, who to choose. You all have made it so difficult..:scared1:

On another note, in your opinion what makes a good travel agent as opposed to on just doing their job or a down right bad one?

On another note, in your opinion what makes a good travel agent as opposed to on just doing their job or a down right bad one?

Well, Ted got us on a sold out cruise AND in the category we wanted. Plus, he was up at 1am to help me when I noticed the rooms had become available. Good thing too because it was sold out again in less than an hour.

I just have to give a shout out for Annette at Small World Vacations. She has been absolutely fantastic and is also just the nicest person. Right away I was given a direct phone number to reach her and every request I have made has been granted promptly and pleasantly. A few weeks ago she doubled our OBC on request (to match the one offered by DU) and just yesterday she got us the Kids Sail Free discount applied to our existing Cat 4 reservation without us even asking! It saved us $2100! I know for a fact that she was on the phone lines the minute Disney opened them yesterday so she could get all her clients the discount. She was still working 12 hours later as I was getting emails from her at 8 last night. Fantastic service. I'm already wondering what I could send her as a thank you gift. :)

I just have to give a shout out for Annette at Small World Vacations. She has been absolutely fantastic and is also just the nicest person. Right away I was given a direct phone number to reach her and every request I have made has been granted promptly and pleasantly. A few weeks ago she doubled our OBC on request (to match the one offered by DU) and just yesterday she got us the Kids Sail Free discount applied to our existing Cat 4 reservation without us even asking! It saved us $2100! I know for a fact that she was on the phone lines the minute Disney opened them yesterday so she could get all her clients the discount. She was still working 12 hours later as I was getting emails from her at 8 last night. Fantastic service. I'm already wondering what I could send her as a thank you gift. :)

:thumbsup2 Awesome, thanks for the info.

I also have used Tracy Whipple from DU. In addition to having no problem with all my "stupid" questions, she is always online. Some people complain that they are email based and have problems with lag time. But I have never found this with Tracy. She is very prompt. I'm sure her email goes to her phone or something but I just "know" she lives on her computer just to talk to me... :lmao:

I also have used Tracy Whipple from DU. In addition to having no problem with all my "stupid" questions, she is always online. Some people complain that they are email based and have problems with lag time. But I have never found this with Tracy. She is very prompt. I'm sure her email goes to her phone or something but I just "know" she lives on her computer just to talk to me... :lmao:

Tracy is no longer with Dreams Unlimited per an e-mail I received last week.

- Y's Dad

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter