• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for an archived podcast

OhBother

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone. After visiting the Orlando parks MANY times over the years, for the first time I am going to get to visit Disneyland and the southern California area next year!! I am going to Anaheim for the Star Wars Celebration convention next April, and today I was able to book 5 nights prior to that at the Grand Californian with my DVC points. I am excited to be going out there for the first time, it can't get here soon enough.

My question is, I know nothing about traveling out to that area as I have never been west of Dallas/Fort Worth before. I remember the DIS doing a comprehensive show on tips, ideas, suggestions, etc. for newbies traveling out west. I believe that was the sole focus of the episode and it was very insightful. But I can't remember how far back that was. I've perused the archives a little bit but there are so many shows it's hard to find. Does anyone have any idea of when that show aired, or roughly how long ago it was?? I also plan to start listening to the Disneyland show and will be looking over the forums obviously, but I remember that show being really great and wanted to see if I can find it. If anyone remembers, and can help, it would be appreciated VERY much. Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter