Looking for a particular tee shirt

BurleyGirl

DIS Veteran
I'm in Texas, and this weekend at a theme park, I saw a lady with an AK tee-shirt on. It was soooo cute, and I just have to have one! We will be going in October, so I'm hoping someone knows of this particular tee-shirt, and can tell me if it's a current one so I'll have a chance of getting one in October.

It was Pooh dressed in a safari outfit, holding a magnifying glass (?) up to a big tiger, and it said "Tigger, is that you?" or maybe "Is that you Tigger?"

Anyone know of this tee-shirt? (It was too hot and crowded to make my way over to her to inquire!)

Thanks!

I saw this shirt at DTD in the Pooh store(Pooh Corner or something like that).

I have one of those shirts (if I could only remember which drawer it is in lol) and my mom has one that's a tank top. We got ours in 2001 in AK at the shop at the conservation station (the one you take the train ride to with the petting zoo). I'm not sure if they still sell it but if you're in AK you might want to check out the stores there.

My Sister-in Law got one at AK in January. They are really cute.

Thanks everyone!

Hopefully, they'll still have that shirt when I get there in October--just another reason to count down the days!

Give WDW Merchandise mail Order a call at 407-363-6200. I'm sure that if you describe the shirt to them, they'd be able to find it, and you can have it shipped to you and all ready to wear for your trip.

~Chris

When I went to AK in March, they still had them around, as well as in the Wilderness Lodge gift shop. When you go, just keep your eyes peeled!

I've always LOVED that shirt! It's been around since AK open and it's always sparked me as sooo cute(I like the one in Spanish too! :p) I saw them for sale in AK when I was there a couple of weeks ago. I think it was at the Outfitters store

I'm agreeing with mommystieg and saying one of the places to find it is at Pooh Corner in DTD. I was there the first week of June, and they had it on the racks.

My friend just got one in AK on June 17 when we got off the Kali River Rapid Ride ( oh and her and I were the ones to get really wet - and wouldn't you know I had on the white T-shirt !! )

That one is reallly cute,, you can get it at a couple different places,, the AKL's gift shop, and in the AK. Cracked me up when I first saw it too :lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter