Looking for a great 1 credit table service dinner in June 17'

SOrlando114

OncNurse 17
Currently looking for the best 1 credit for a table service dinner in WDW. We have made all of our reservations for our trip so far but... after looking over the menus we are deciding to take a pass on Chefs De France and pick something different. Would love to do something over in AK but my mother is also attending the trip and has stated she does not like Moroccan or African style food so those types are a no go. Any advice would be appreciated. The reservation would be for myself, my 4 year old DD, and my mother.

AK is going to be hard with those restrictions. I guess you could do Rainforest Cafe. I did have lamb at Tiffins which was just lamb and we got a side of brusel sprouts so that might be an option but I don't do the dining plan so I'm not sure how many credits that is. 50s Prime Time in HS might be fun for the little one and certainly has no exotic foods. I think AKL has a buffet which might be fun but again, not sure how many credits that would be.

1900 Park Fare at GF is fun with the characters. We did dinner for my daughter's 4th bday. The step sisters were hysterical! Buffet was very good.

We love Liberty Tree Tavern in MK, Via Napoli in Epcot was good, have heard very good reviews of Tusker House in AK but haven't tried it yet.

AK is going to be hard with those restrictions. I guess you could do Rainforest Cafe. I did have lamb at Tiffins which was just lamb and we got a side of brusel sprouts so that might be an option but I don't do the dining plan so I'm not sure how many credits that is. 50s Prime Time in HS might be fun for the little one and certainly has no exotic foods. I think AKL has a buffet which might be fun but again, not sure how many credits that would be.

Tiffins is 2 TS credits on the DDP.

For one credit in Epcot I would do San Angel Inn. Their "Polo a la Paster" was my favorite meal of our trip last year, to my surprise.
Biergarden would also be fun for your 4 yo
Good Luck

If you are simply looking for good food, I would try Capt. Grille, the Wave or Trattoria al Forno. If you want something in AK, Rainforest is probably your best bet but the food isn't great. Check the Yak and Yeti menu. It has more of an Asian influence. Also Tusker House is a buffet with some African dishes, but they also have carved meats and other more simple foods. My DS used to be a picky eater but we could always still find foods at TH that he enjoyed.

I agree with Boma at AKL. My DH is strictly a meat and potatoes guy and even he loved it! Great variety of food, and great service. Last time we were there it was only 1 TS credit.

If you are into buffets, Boma at AKL could be a good choice for all. There are some safe options there and also some African inspired dishes. I think that it is about the best buffet on property IMO.

I agree with Boma at AKL. My DH is strictly a meat and potatoes guy and even he loved it! Great variety of food, and great service. Last time we were there it was only 1 TS credit.

I agree with both of the above. We kept putting off going there as we aren't adventurous eaters, but once we did try it, we loved it! Our oldest used to be a very picky eater so I was nervous about him finding things to eat, but it was no problem at all. Boma is now one of his favorites and is a must do for us every trip.

Boma is a good buffet if you are looking for a buffet. but here are some other 1 TS options

Cape May Café IMHO is better than Boma and has more traditional offerings this is at the Beach Club

Via Napoli
Tutto Italia
Coral Reef
Tony's but has been reported that there are no reservations available from June through July
Yak and Yeti in AK has more of an Asian theme than African, i.e. fried rice and wonton's
Kona Cafe and Ohana
Turf Club at Saratoga Springs really good burger
Olivia's at Old Key West IMHO is the best kept secret in WDW

So many great options... Ohana, Via Napoli, Rainforest Cafe, 1900 PF, Trattoria al Forno, Yak & Yeti, Trails End... Endless options ;)

I've heard great things about Ragland Road's steaks... but is it honestly child friendly? On the site it looks more like a pub scene

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter