"Look at those Chompers!!" A January 2010 AKL DxDP TR...FINAL Update: 6/12 Day 8!

Great wrap-up, twinnie! i love the pictures of the boys sleeping together. i love how they move closer together and then Dash is like "whoooaaa buddy move back"

i'm so glad you had a wonderful time and i hope Dash had fun in California - can't wait to read all about it on their blog :goodvibes

i'll see you on the PTR side!

lulu

PS i'm not a dog person but that lil thing is pretty cute

Great ending to a great trip! :) The last day is always a little hard, no matter what sort of vacation you had. Disney is a tough place to leave! Now, what is this rumor about discounts ending??? That scares me. Off to read your PTR!!

Lily Belle is adorable!! We have a Lilly Belle as well, she's a sheltie and we got the name the train car that Walt named after his wife Lillian.

Great finish to your TR! What a great trip! Reading your last update was fun, as it was after we got back from our recent stay at AKL (with one Boma breakfast)...nostalgia!

Really enjoyed your TR and I will be following along on your PTR. Not too much longer and you'll be back there again! :cool1:

The new puppy is too cute!! ;)

Great ending to a great Disney Trip!!

Wow! An August and December trip this year too!! How cool!

I will have to hop over and start reading your PTR!

OK - I've got to ask - what breed is your puppy? Is she all chihuahua? Or is she mixed with something - she is ADORABLE!

OK - I've got to ask - what breed is your puppy? Is she all chihuahua? Or is she mixed with something - she is ADORABLE!

Thanks!! :goodvibes

As much as I can be sure of things, I'm sure she's all chihuahua. :lmao:
I saw both parents and she has papers. But you can never tell 100% really, I suppose.

She is a long hair chihuahua, though. It's a recessive gene and a lot of breeders don't breed for longhairs. I think chi's are cuter with a little fluff. It takes about a year for her coat to come in entirely.

Her face is a little fuzzy in this picture but you can see how much her coat is coming in already. She's getting a little ruff around her neck. Too cute!!

P1000114.jpg

Great report Gelly! Thanks so much for sharing :goodvibes

Your new family member is adorable!

Thanks SoonerGirl!! And thank you for following along! :goodvibes

Great wrap-up, twinnie! i love the pictures of the boys sleeping together. i love how they move closer together and then Dash is like "whoooaaa buddy move back"

i'm so glad you had a wonderful time and i hope Dash had fun in California - can't wait to read all about it on their blog :goodvibes

i'll see you on the PTR side!

lulu

PS i'm not a dog person but that lil thing is pretty cute

I knew I could convert you! hehe

Thanks for coming back on the boards to read the TR twinnie!! Can't wait to catch up on all the wedding details!

Great ending to a great trip! :) The last day is always a little hard, no matter what sort of vacation you had. Disney is a tough place to leave! Now, what is this rumor about discounts ending??? That scares me. Off to read your PTR!!

Thanks!! :flower3: Disney is a tough place to leave. I'm hoping leaving in August will be a little easier since we know we'll be back in December.

There was an article in the Orlando Sentinnel (??) that Disney is going to try to get their revenue/prices back up in 2011 to pre-recession numbers so the rumor is they will be backing off on all the discounts! :sad2:

Lily Belle is adorable!! We have a Lilly Belle as well, she's a sheltie and we got the name the train car that Walt named after his wife Lillian.

Thanks Jane!! That's great that you have a Lilly Belle too!! There's another dog at our vets that's Lily ____ our last name. So I had to add the Bell in at the vet to keep them straight. We call her Lily and Lily Bell, both.

That's awesome!! I totally forgot that Walt's wife's name was Lillian.

There's a Lily in a lot of my favorite movies and books. So it's nice to have named her after so many meaningful things in my life, even if I didn't do it all intentionally. :rolleyes:

Great finish to your TR! What a great trip! Reading your last update was fun, as it was after we got back from our recent stay at AKL (with one Boma breakfast)...nostalgia!

Really enjoyed your TR and I will be following along on your PTR. Not too much longer and you'll be back there again! :cool1:

I'm getting nostalgic over your TR!! AKL!! *Sigh*

Thank you for following along!! I look forward to following the rest of your year of Disney TRs!!

The new puppy is too cute!! ;)

Great ending to a great Disney Trip!!

Wow! An August and December trip this year too!! How cool!

I will have to hop over and start reading your PTR!

Thank you!! See you on the PTR! :thumbsup2

August and December this year, after a Jan trip... this year is gonna be hard to top. I think I still have a bit of suspicion of disbelief going on that the trips will really happen!

But it's nice to keep on planning and hoping. :cool1:

Aww your TR is over. Glad you had a wonderful trip, I couldnt handle the DDP I wouldnt want to imagine the DxDP! I must of been a wonderful surpise to Dash to find the doggy.

I totally enjoyed your trip report! So glad you're going to do another one. I'll check in on the PTR!:goodvibes

Thanks so much for sharing your trip with us; I really enjoyed reading about it! :goodvibes Heading over to your PTR now! :yay:

I was 4 months behind! :scared1: But I enjoyed every-single-moment of your TR!

I'm with ya on the weird "no baby swap" on TSM. I don't get it either. It burned us in December as well. :confused3

The spaghetti pictures are PRECIOUS!!!! That boy knows what he likes. :laughing:

Did you ever count how many birthday cupcakes they received? :rotfl:

See you on your PTR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter