Loews Card ?

I got mine last year but never used it on my last trip because they gave me two nights free with turn down service at the HH. First trip when it just opened was a nightmare.

Just wondering how long it takes for your card. I applied on line at least 5 weeks ago and it still has not arrived. I have made ressies at the HRH. Should I just call the 800 number to get my card? thanks...amy

All three resorts are co-owned by Universal Orlando and Loews Hotels. Universal Orlando is actually owned by several companies, most notably, Vivendi. The hotels benefit by having the management technique and policies of Loews Hotels.

It takes quite sometime to get your actual cards from them. I applied back in May and rec'd my card which I lost in September. I called to ask for another one and they told me I was a Gold memeber so I would get a new one anyways which I still have not seen todate. Don't hold your breathe for the card just be sure you do have your number handy it was an act of congress when I checked in to finally get my perks the first trip because I did not have my number with me. The card is a piece of paper the size of a cc I would have thought it would have atleast been plastic. Maybe that's platuim status.LOL

Does anyone know if Loews matches other hotels' cards as far as status goes? I'm a Starwood Gold member...will Loews match it even if I don't have the required number of stays?

Does anyone know the telephone number? I have enrolled online but need to call them for my membership number!

Thanks

Debbie

I applied one month ago and still no card. guess I better give them a call. I would love it if they would match my Plat SPG status!

I have been waiting 2 months and still have not got mine.. what takes so long?? amy

They are really slow about getting out there cards. Took me over 4 months and 5 calls to get mine then I misplaced it. I'm waiting on my gold card to come it's been two months now.

Loews will match your Starwood status. I went platinum last summer and faxed my Starwood card to Loews and they made me platinum too. I can't remember if they sent me a card, but I can't find it now(I do have the gold one), but they said all you need is your number. I will be sure to have that. About 5 weeks ago I called and asked them to send me a new card. They said it would take 6 weeks, but I am not holding my breath either!

I have been waiting over 3 months for my card. How long does it take????? thanks..amy

I received my Loew's card about a week after I joined online. I think maybe you should call and strongly ask them to send you the card.

Thanks for the reply. I even called and got my number about 2 months later, I ask her where my card was. She said oh, it will be there any day... I signed up on line also. I think I will call again...amy

I finally got my Lowes card yesterday! Now I have to fax them my SPG Plat Status papers and I am set!

PLATINUM...all the way! I LOVE the PBH...FOTLA and the PLAT upgrades! :p Spread the word!!!;)

I haven't read much on this forum in a while, but I know you've said that it can give you free upgrades and such. Can the card also get you discounts on the rooms?
Kim

What are the benefits of Platinum level? I have a resevation for April at the Royal Pacific @ entertainment rate of 125.00 per night, will I get a room upgrade for being at platinum level?

You should, depending on availability. Be sure to let them know beforehand and at checkin that you are platinum. I didn't have much luck at HRH, but they were very busy at Christmas. Noone seemed to be too knowledgable there. I got different answers from everyone on everything I asked before and during!

This pamphlet explained about the room upgrade to business. I will show it if I have to. There's no room discount that I know of no matter what level you are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter