Lobster night on the Fantasy

To be clear, there is no longer a ship-wide lobster night. The Captain's Gala menu is served on three nights as the alternate menu for the Royal Court restaurant. So, when you visit that restaurant for the second time (or third, if you have Pirate Night there), you'll have the lobster menu.

If you already know your dining rotation, then you can figure out which night will be lobster night. Otherwise, you'll have to wait until you get your rotation.

The ship-wide thing stopped many years ago.
I wonder why they stopped this - not that I mind I think being able to have it in the RC is a nice touch.

I wonder why they stopped this - not that I mind I think being able to have it in the RC is a nice touch.
I think it might be because they had so many requests exactly for that: people wanted to have Captain’s Gala in the fancy restaurant. This way everyone gets it.

I think it all started when they renovated the Magic to have Rapunzel's and created 2 menus for that restaurant, so then they assigned 2 menus to all the restaurants. And Animator's Palate had a second menu for animation night as well (originally giving you no real choice in appetizers, thankfully now you can pick anything on the menu.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter