Living Social Legoland offer

mjmcca

DIS Veteran
https://www.livingsocial.com/events...84022-legoland-florida-adult-child-admissions

$86 ($155 Value) for One Adult and One Child Admission
LEGO-Themed, Family-Friendly Adventure Park Ideal for Kids Ages 2 to 12
Enjoy LEGO Rides, Miniland USA, Fun Town & More!
LEGOLAND Florida is a 150-acre, full two-day, interactive family theme park specifically designed for families with children ages 2 to 12. The largest LEGOLAND Park in the world, it features more than 50 rides, shows, attractions, restaurants, shopping, botanical gardens, and the all-new LEGOLAND Water Park. Only 45 minutes from downtown Tampa, this park is divided into ten easy-to-navigate and highly themed zones that include everything from roller coasters and Miniland USA to the Imagination Zone and LEGO City, where kids can learn how to drive by freely navigating their own boats and LEGO cars.

Choose from the following ticket offers:
• $86 ($155 value) for one adult and one child admission
• $48 ($79 value) for one additional child (only available upon purchase of first option)
• $52 ($84 value) for an additional adult ticket (only available upon purchase of first option)

Good through the end of April!

The Living Social link actually takes you to buy the tickets on Legoland's site where it states that the ticket expires one year from purchase. So I wonder if it could be used past April? :confused3

The Living Social link actually takes you to buy the tickets on Legoland's site where it states that the ticket expires one year from purchase. So I wonder if it could be used past April? :confused3

I just looked at the ticket PDF I saved on my ipad and it says on the ticket valid until 1/24/15. Never bothered to look since I was planning on using them in Feb.

The Living Social states valid through April...in the fine print! Wonder when it expires?? Pretty good deal!

The Lego club magazine had "one kid gets in free with one adult" coupons in both December and January editions, if that helps anyone. Still works out cheaper. One expires in March, one in May.

Oops, should've said works out cheaper with two adults and two kids.

The Lego club magazine had "one kid gets in free with one adult" coupons in both December and January editions, if that helps anyone. Still works out cheaper. One expires in March, one in May.

Oops, should've said works out cheaper with two adults and two kids.

How?

It's the same deal and once you get to the offer page on the Legoland site you can get 2 of the adult/child BOGO offers if you need it. Additionally it allows families with more kids, less kids, or single parents a discount on tickets too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter