uBljOT5.jpg

aU8NEV1.jpg

a80D6JM.jpg

Shamu, and such

Gi7lVQy.jpg

h6Wmp7m.jpg

SWgwh9s.jpg

MiSMpQw.jpg

My new temporary home at the Westgate Palace. This is a much nicer place than where I just was. I'm about a mile and a half away from Universal, which is nice. I can also see Disney in the distance, so I may be able to see some fireworks if they go high enough. I'm currently on relaxation mode until friends arrive, then it's time to go to a feast of dinner.

Gi7lVQy.jpg

h6Wmp7m.jpg

SWgwh9s.jpg

MiSMpQw.jpg

My new temporary home at the Westgate Palace. This is a much nicer place than where I just was. I'm about a mile and a half away from Universal, which is nice. I can also see Disney in the distance, so I may be able to see some fireworks if they go high enough. I'm currently on relaxation mode until friends arrive, then it's time to go to a feast of dinner.

It is a pretty nice place. I remember I stayed there once years ago in a 1 bedroom for $35 a night. It was a Hotwire secret deal and we loved it.

It is a pretty nice place. I remember I stayed there once years ago in a 1 bedroom for $35 a night. It was a Hotwire secret deal and we loved it.
$35 is a steal! I need to keep an eye out for that kinda thing for next trip.

I9uckvQ.jpg

So, today was a Universal day. I didn't take any pictures except for this one. I'm still not a Harry Potter person, but these are the things people like to see. We rode rides and did Universal stuff. I think this day will end up being summarized in a full blown trip report. It was a strange day. Off to Teak for dinner.

Looks like you are having a great time, i am jealous, I need to start planning for our next trip ASAP

Today I head back to reality. It's been a fun week being away from with at responsibilities, but there's a job that I need to go back to, bills to be paid, and a normal life to resume. At some point soon-ish I'm going to do a full trio report and kind of go into a little more detail on each of the parts of the trip. There's a fair amount of things that didn't quite seem right for a live commentary that will fit perfectly in a proper trip report. So, shower, checkout, breakfast and home. No more pictures (unless something happens) and no more fun. Thank you all for following along!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter