• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Live from my bed at the Golden Forrest Club

ThBa

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone!

First complete day in the park and the magic is back. It was raining since today afternoon but we made the best out of it.

John took us very reliable once again to DLP. The Xmas season look brilliant and the refurbed castle is a dream.

The park is full but with our experience from the last 10 visits we know what to do and when.

By the way: Nearly everybody is wearing a mask and I did not see anybody without a mask for a long time.

Eat at Annettes Diner which was awesome and today at Remy which was ok.

We have still two more days to come and I will try to write some live reports.

All the best from the Magic
Thorsten

Hope the rain goes away but it always seems to rain while we are there. This time tomorrow we'll be there as well!

It's lovely to hear that you feel that the 'magic is back'! I hope the weather improves for you and we look forward to some more reporting!!!

Second day with no rain today. Park was very full but again we managed to do a lot of things. Pirates (swinging pirate was doing his job), Autopia and all those other great rides.

Today was a special day for me because i have beaten my fear.

There is was. Standing right infront of me. The light was shimmering and it is so high. And there was me. The facemask was hiding my fear. Looking up to this monster. In over 10 years i was not able to ride it. I was always to scared. But today was my day and I have promised myself to do it this time....ride the Tower of Terror.

I have survived and it was so much fun that at the end i stepped out of it with tears in my eyes. I hate big thrill rides but i have beaten my fear today.

Today we had meal at Billy Bobs for the first time. It was ok but we are missing Buffalo Bills Wild West Show.

One more day tomorrow!

Last day for us today at DLP.

Again no rain and a full park. We did so much great rides like Buzz, Autopia, Snow White, Haunted and all the other.

We had lunch at Pirates and I have to say, that it was the worst from our dining ecperiences.

Tommorow John will take us back to Paris where we will stay until Sunday.

I will write a full report with all my pros and cons when we are back home.

Until then...take care

Congratulations on beating your fear of ToT!!!! I fully understand your feelings. I was never a rollercoaster rider until Disneyland Paris, and when I finally did it (Space Mountain) it was a liberation. I now love it and understand the importance of fear and how you can turn fear into EXCITEMENT!!!!

Are soft drinks included in the Golden Forest lounge?

Do you prefer Compass Club or Golden Forest Club?

Are soft drinks included in the Golden Forest lounge?

Do you prefer Compass Club or Golden Forest Club?

Yes. Soft drinks are included in the Golden Forest Lounge.

I have never been to the Compass Club so I can only recommend the Golden Forest Club which is a plus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter