Little Update on my whereabouts...

NemoMom07

Swim Nemo Swim! You are free!
I will still be around, not sure how much, but this will be a place to keep a sense of normalancy(sp?) in my life. On Monday I had to take my disabled DS to the ER(done many times) this time it got worse as he was there. I admitted him and from there his pneumonia has just covered both of his lungs, he has an UTI, and a blood infection. His body is just so frail from all the other fights he has made it through, but this one he can not. Today I made the decision to move him to the hospice center. They have been involved with us for 2 years. So this is nothing unplanned, but the day, after many, many years of waiting for it to arrive did today. I am going to let him go in peace instead of putting him throughs so much advasive stuff just to maybe give him a few more months. It is time. His life has been so hard and so painful for the past 3 years. He was not suppose to live past 6. Today he is 13. He will be in a better place.

Myself, I have planned for this for years with many tiny decisions on his care that lead me to this day. Right now I am okay. I have many breakdowns. As the time comes nearer we will see how I do. It will be hard, but I hope I can handle it.

I know you gals will tell me not to worry.. but I am only in one swap now. It is the CJ swap. I will remain in this swap. It is only 2 or 4 pages a month. And scrapbooking is a joy to me. I will be able to complete it. It will actually be a comfort to me and something to look forward to. It is something I will need in my life at this point and will keep me afloat.

So I will be around some and miss out on some stuff, but wont be totatlly gone. Not sure in the next few days what things will be like, so that is why I wanted to go ahead and post my abstence before it happens.

Love you guys and all the sillness ....

:grouphug: I pray peace and love around your family during this difficult time. There are no words to make you feel better, but just know that we are all here for you. :angel:

Shawn, my prayers are with you and your son. Please please please let us know if there is anything we can do.
Take comfort in the fact that you had 7 glorious extra years with your angel baby.
Is there anything we can do to help? dinners? Gift cards to local restaurants?

OH sweetie!!!

I am so sorry... that just pulls at my heart..
I will send you my info and if you need anything please feel free to call, txt, whatever you need..

Prayers will be said from our house to yours... lots of love and hugs to you and your DS!!!!

I am so sorry and I can't imagine what you are going through. Please know that you, your DS, and your entire family are in my thoughts and prayers. We are all here for you when you need us. :grouphug:

Shawn,
I am so sorry to hear about your son. I will be praying for your family as you go through this. We are here if you need to scream, cry, or anything else. If you need anything I am here.

Rebecca

I'm so sorry. I will be thinking and praying for you and your family. Please post if there is anything you need or anyone can do for you. :grouphug:

My thoughts and prayers are with you. PLease let us know if there is anythign we can do to help you out.
S :)

I am so sorry to hear of your pain. I can't imagine how to cope with this, but for what its worth I think you have made the best decision for your baby and the family.:angel: :grouphug: I'm a bit far to be of any real use but if there's anything from here that will brighten your day please do let me know.:flower3:

I don't even know what to say. I know we have not met in person but if there is a time you need someone face to face, let me know and I will get to you.

Much love.

Susie

Shawn,
My heart goes out to you. Just take comfort in knowing that your family here is there for you. Please don't hesitate to let us help you get through this. Hugs and prayers going your way at this difficult time.
Cindy

Many hugs and prayers for your DS, you and your family. :grouphug:

Oh Shawn,
my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I wish there was something I could do. Please know that whatever we can do we will be happy to do it.
:hug: :grouphug:
i wish i had the perfect words.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter