Little Mermaid room for fam of 4 - will pack and play fit?

tabbibus

Earning My Ears
Hi all, we are planning our second trip as a family to Disney World for new years. We last thanksgiving we stayed at WL, and it was amazing. This time we are on a tighter budget and are looking at the LM room in AoA. The girls are 2 and 3 year old. Was wondering if the LM rooms have enough space to put a pack and play crib for the 2 year old.

Thanks!

People have differing ideas on "enough room".
Will it fit, yes
Can you move around well with it there, not in my opinion.
I'd never stay in one of the value resorts for more than a night with anything extra in the room.
I am not so sure LM rooms save you tons either
They are, thus far, excluded from all discounts, so you will pay rack rate for them
Once you consider a discount at a Mod you may find the cost very similar

Thank you all for the replies. Angi, I think I agree with you. Sadly for the dates that I we need, there are no mods that are reasonably priced. (this a very last minute trip, which is making my OCD self go on a rampage)

Your girls will love the theming of the LM rooms. Just be prepared... It's a hike from the main building. We are deluxe people, but we stayed two nights at AoA in October. It's a pretty nice resort for a value, and our 4 year old loved both our Finding Nemo suite and the LM standard room. I'd consider renting a car so you can drive to the parks and park closer to your room.

It'll be a great trip!

We've stayed in Little Mermaid with a pack n play several times...and our trips are always 10 nights. Little Mermaid is the only value room we can fit the pack n play between the wall and bed. The other value resort rooms are just a bit too narrow to squeeze it in there. My girls are teenagers so it was basically 4 adults and my little one in there...and we moved around just fine. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter